Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Younger tiger needs info-UGAy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Younger tiger needs info-UGAy

Jan 22, 2013, 1:12 AM

I have no hate towards UGA, because im a young tiger, and I was born in the 90s, so I never experienced them. Are they worse than LSU fans? they are pretty hateful. Coot fans are not that hateful, they are just delusional. Some people say we are bad fans, but ask majority of fan bases, and they will say we have class. feedback anyone?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Younger tiger needs info-UGAy

Jan 22, 2013, 3:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1Er9KKutw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate them***

Jan 22, 2013, 4:13 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

My experience with them goes back into the 60's when

Jan 22, 2013, 5:40 AM

we always played Georgia in Athens...and usually got beat. Over the years the series became more heated once we found ways to win, and some of the games became classics. I suppose it's a neighbor against neighbor thing, one in which, surprisingly, Clemson and South Carolina find common ground in the mutual "loathing" of Georgia. To us they're white trash crackers...to them we're redneck lowlife. Problem is, we KNOW we're right...and they think they are, too. And if you think the trash talk against our other worthy opponents has been bad, wait until we get closer to the game...and watch some of the older Tigers saddle up, grab their firearms and charge into the fray! LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My experience with them goes back into the 60's when

Jan 22, 2013, 6:47 AM

I have just cleaned my Musket and dueling pistols!!

LOL...Good morning, my fine Friend....Yes, yes, I have

Jan 22, 2013, 7:24 AM

sharpened my sturdiest lance, polished my coat of armor, and am now preparing to mount my favorite steed...and hide behind the castle walls while inciting our younger knights to leap into the fray!

Message was edited by: hartins®

Re: LOL...Good morning, my fine Friend....Yes, yes, I have

Jan 22, 2013, 7:28 AM

And top of the morn to you bold knight! and don't forget to hotwire your antenna!

Nothing like a little DC tickle. Drain the cooler below.***

Jan 22, 2013, 8:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Younger tiger needs info-UGAy

Jan 22, 2013, 5:40 AM

Well here is some advice from an older Tiger: Start NOW with the loathing of the Dawgs!!!

Some of the best classic games have come down to the wire with these mutts from Athens!!

And from my past experience attending games both in Death Valley AND Athens, their fans are more ignorant and every bit as OBNOXIOUS as Coots!!

I LOATHE the UGaY Dawgs!!!!!

This help????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the cesspool of the South.

Jan 22, 2013, 7:23 AM

To Hell, to Hell, to Hell with Georgia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: the cesspool of the South.

Jan 22, 2013, 7:57 AM

Georgia......Georgia......Georgia won't cha bite my a$$! Remember when the Tiger Band would play that at our home games during the season? It didn't matter that it was another team we were playing....So Classic!

I went to the '02 game in Athens when I was ten years old.

Jan 22, 2013, 7:55 AM

I can still remember how nasty they were. They had some kind of song they were singing as we walked out of the stadium. Some blonde haired redneck hag was singing a solo line and the rest of them would sing after her. Good thing I hadn't seen Deliverance at that point in my life.

I gotta say I have been to Athens for 3 CU-UGA games and

Jan 22, 2013, 8:36 AM

no one has said a word to me. I guess its all about about how you act is what you get back. I have found LSU and SCAR fans are by far the worse with the differnce between them (LSU and SCAR) is SCAR fans over the years usually get quiet around the third qtr.

In the 80's I remember a Georgia fan dressed like a bulldog

Jan 22, 2013, 8:57 AM

running around on his hands and knees biting people on the ankles. Classic!

Similar to LSU fans in that you have 2 types

Jan 22, 2013, 9:19 AM

The alumni - typically not all that bad and do remember that their history is more than 1980.

The rest - those folks that can barely spell U-G-A if you spotted them the U and the A, have never set foot inside an indoor building on that campus, don't realize that UGA has more sports than football and that their football team shouldn't win the Lombardi trophy every year.

^^^^this^^^^^

Jan 22, 2013, 10:07 AM

I live in the Atlanta area and work with a number of UGA grads. Almost to a man/woman, they're good folks and not very different from our own alumni. I expect we'll engage in some good-natured smack talk as the game approaches, and there may be a lunch bet or two involved. As for the rest of their fan base, see Iptay Family's analysis.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win or lose, you will hate them after the game in Sept.

Jan 22, 2013, 9:53 AM

Dawg fans are some of the most ill-mannered I've ever encountered. As a teenager, got harassed by a drunk in the stadium for "not bein' brought up right" because I was wearing a Clemson shirt. Guy wouldn't let it go...I was freakin' 13 or 14, he kept picking at my shirt, "what ugly color uh orange" and that kinda crap as I was walking into the stadium with my folks. Finally, I turned around and pushed him, he falls down, and I hollered at him to quit touching me. And who do the cops give a talkin' to? Me.

In a funnier incident, when I was in college, we were tailgating next to a UGA crowd. Typical mild ribbing going back and forth most of the day, til Maw (lady probably in her mid-50s), drops her shorts and moons us and tells us "yall ain't got no class"! Right on, Maw.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic