»
Topic: TNET: ESPN's Herbstreit looks for urgency, expects Clemson offense turnaround
Replies: 19   Last Post: Oct 1, 2019, 9:01 PM by: keith75®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 19  

TNET: ESPN's Herbstreit looks for urgency, expects Clemson offense turnaround

[1]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 12:36 PM

ESPN's Herbstreit looks for urgency, expects Clemson offense turnaround

ESPN lead college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit naturally tracks Clemson as one of the premier programs in college football. No doubt his sons, and , now bei Read Update »

link

classic Herbie

[3]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 12:38 PM

always be hatin on Clemson

2021 purple level memberringofhonor-classof1994.jpg link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Classic simpleton snowflake . . .

[3]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:15 PM

can't take an honest opinion without assuming bias.

link

Re: Classic simpleton snowflake . . .

[2]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 6:53 PM

I read what Herbie said, and looking back on my past history where Herbstreit has always been concerned with my belief that he is either putting up a front of not liking or liking Clemson, and I think that his honesty is depending on the different situation that he's talking about. In this article with Herbie, I believe that what he is saying is as close to the truth as the the truth can be told!!! I give the article a ??!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: classic Herbie

[2]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:17 PM

no hate there, telling it like it is.

link

[3]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:22 PM

Not sure if this is one of those sarcasm posts but its hard to disagree with what he's saying, not sure how you dont see that

link

I agree with Herbie . . . it's the original poster I was

[1]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:29 PM

referring to as a snowflake.

link

OIC, I mistook who you were responding to.**

Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:30 PM

d

link

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:37 PM

Man you gotta really be stretching his comments to see hating on CU, he is spot on

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 2:33 PM

So Herbie is making enough money to send his kids to any school in the nation, but he allows them to attend a school, and join a football program, he hates?

I cant figure out how that makes sense - can you help me out any?

link

[2]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 3:40 PM

Sarcasm recognition desperately needed on the boards...

There wasn't even any finesse used in delivery!

2021 orange level member link

Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 6:12 PM

Haha! The funny part isn't the sarcasm from OP but the sarcasm filters that are not working for the posters on the board lately!

link

Re: TNET: ESPN's Herbstreit looks for urgency, expects Clemson offense turnaround

Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:14 PM

Ok

link

Cliffnotes version ...

[1]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 1:21 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: TNET: ESPN's Herbstreit looks for urgency, expects Clemson offense turnaround

[1]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 3:17 PM

I thought this is a fair and balanced assessment of where we are after 5 games and what we should be focused on to gain improvement. Facing into our challenges, as we have in the past, will be our road to recovery and helping our team reach the potential we all know they have.

link

[2]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 3:23 PM

Honestly, there wasn't one thing he said that I can disagree with. He's just talking human nature...

2021 orange level member link

Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 4:22 PM

Herbie nailed it and to be A champion one had
better play like one every week !!

link

[2]
Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 6:37 PM

Believe this is a very fair assessment by Herbstreit. Clemson has a lot or room for improvement, line play has not been there. Our O line is veterans and we aren't opening the holes, now granted their loading the box on defense, but we're struggling just to make short gains! We got lots if work to do, glad we are out this week. Believe we'll be OK! Go Tigers!!!

link

Good assessment***

Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 7:32 PM

2021 purple level member link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 9:01 PM

Herbstreit first words, probably criticized the Doctor that delivered him.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 19  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 tickets lower level on 40yd line in Section Q. $1250 per ticket. Half due now and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2917 people have read this post