»
Topic: Will Larson/ngata have an impact vs osu?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 21, 2020, 7:47 PM by: kevpull
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Will Larson/ngata have an impact vs osu?

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 4:10 PM

I saw both those players in the game vs Notre Fame, but neither did anything. I don’t know if they are still injured a bit or not, or if they simply got passed on the depth chart. However, having those guys get receptions will be crucial

link

Pig

Re: Will Larson/ngata have an impact vs osu?

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 4:25 PM

They have not been a factor for a very long time now. I hope they stay out and get healthy for Alabama (if we make it that far).

link

Ladson played I think. Did not see Ngata. Don’t think

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 4:25 PM

either would have much impact. Haven’t played enough this year.

link

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 4:28 PM

Very doubtful either guy has much of an impact, but you never know. One key 3rd down conversion late in the game can have a huge impact sometimes.

link

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 5:05 PM

Ngata didn't play. Ladson played sparingly.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 6:33 PM

I would be worried about messing up the timing/rhythm Trevor has with Spector, Powell, Rodgers and Williams more than anything!
Those guys are more "ideal" 9 man types - but they haven't been there. The team has in large part gone through 11 wars w/o those "super talented WR's"! So, I would just be worried about messing up the rhythm those guys have.
On the flip side - I think Coach Elliott wanted to do much more tempo this season! But, you can't run tempo and "run a bunch of vertical routes with WR's"! Why? Because you would wear out the healthy guys you do have! Ladson and Ngata would certainly give us the ability to keep fresh legs at WR! Even if they just run straight vertical routes to clear defenders out the box - "that would help maybe get Etienne loose"! TE9 loose is almost certain death! I don't think we have ever lost a game if he has over 100 yards(fact check me on that)!

link

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 7:09 PM

I think Ladson could run some go routes - just to take a safety away over the top - and open up shorter and middle routes for the others.

Also, it seems that the OSU secondary is vulnerable to the long ball so . . .

Ngata will NOT play this year. period.

link

Posted: Dec 21, 2020, 7:47 PM

EJ is your man now... Justyn Ross II

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets, 45-50 yard line South side. Sec F, Row HH, seats 5,7.. two in from aisle... Seat license ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1761 people have read this post