Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Dabo flex his muscles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,476

Will Dabo flex his muscles

Sep 29, 2016, 9:23 AM

and have the Tigers run full throttle through the end of the game? I see a lot of comments about how Dabo will get up 2-3 TDs then play conservative the remainder, getting out with a win by the hair of his chinny chin chin. I will say it makes for a thrilling game....but Im not sure I have any nails left to chew between last year and this season so far. Can we please have more games where we dominate and come out with a comfortable win? Im happy with any win but dang....my nerves as a Clemson fan are shot! :) At some point Im afraid the conservative 2nd halfs with the thriller endings is gonna come back to bite us. But I suppose thats what makes this team so fun to watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Dabo flex his muscles

Sep 29, 2016, 9:26 AM

We can't afford to play conservative at any point. Louisville can score very quickly and make a comeback that will make the Tenn vs. Fl game seem high school.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 9:31 AM

I chipped a tooth chewing my nails once. It's not good for you.

We will pour it on against DeVille, because not doing so

Sep 29, 2016, 1:25 PM

could prove fatal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 4:37 PM

I agree. I would really like to see full throttle through the last second of the game.

Here's my prediction:

Game will come down to a handful of minutes left with the Tigers in the lead. And just when you think the game is over and some sort of comfort is starting to set in your mind, events happen that put us in the situation to defend for our lives as we watch some crazy last second drive by the Cards. Clemson D will come through with another miraculous stop and after several of us have passed away from heart failure, the Tigers will move on to 5-0. :)

See you guys at Gameday on Saturday. My first game of the year coming from Wilmington, NC. So pumped.

Sep 29, 2016, 5:59 PM

Get use to the nerves...everyone would love a win against our program.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic