Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is trump having rallies with people beside each other with no mask?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 290

Why is trump having rallies with people beside each other with no mask?

Sep 18, 2020, 7:48 PM

I just don’t get it. Everyone has a different opinion on how effective mask are, but have you noticed how people are wearing masks the last several weeks after the horrible summer outbreak? Seems only logical to assume this it helped us get our cases down over the last several weeks.

Why not err on the side of caution? Is it really that horrible to wear a mask? I wear one, and I don’t like it, but it’s not that bad. It shouldn’t matter that there are different opinions, because it’s just such an easy thing to do. Many people compare it to wearing a seatbelt. That’s a law, and you just do it. I don’t agree with that. If you don’t wear a seatbelt, you are only hurting yourself. If you don’t wear a mask, you are hurting yourself at least somewhat and definitely putting others at risk.

And I’m not interested in links to articles talking about different opinions about how effective mask are. That really doesn’t matter. It’s just not that hard to wear a mask, and the fact that Trump has played politics or narcissism and whatever you want to call it with this is shocking to me. He is all about the economy which I appreciate, but the best way to help the economy is for workers to go back to work with masks on. Again why not? It’s not that much of a sacrifice.

The story came out that in April there was a plan for the post office to send masks out to every American citizen. I think it wa four or five mask to everyone. If Trump had done this, I believe that he would be up in the polls right now by a fairly sizable margin, He would have had proof that he was trying to protect the American people. The fact that he didn’t do this was just flat out stupid.

Trumps judgment in general just doesn’t make sense. Why did he say in Finland that he trusted Putin more than the FBI? Why didn’t he go with the mask recommendation back in April when all the BS from the health professionals have changed and it was obvious it was the right thing to do. He makes things harder on himself then it could be. I just don’t get it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn’t he tell you why?***

Sep 18, 2020, 8:00 PM

Re: Why is trump having rallies with people beside each other with no mask?

Sep 18, 2020, 9:20 PM

Excuse me, but we are holding peaceful protest not rallies, therefore the mask rule does not apply. I recommend you rush down to the closets grocery store, buy several lemons and suck till your heart is content.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is trump having rallies with people beside each other with no mask?

Sep 18, 2020, 10:13 PM

“Why did he say in Finland that he trusted Putin more than the FBI?”

Because the FBI spied on him, and they are on “our” side.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why did Biden say there would have been zero

Sep 18, 2020, 10:16 PM

deaths in the US had Trump done his job. Is he that stupid, that out of it, or just lying?

Is this the going idea within the liberal echo chamber? You all are telling yourselves there should have been zero deaths?

Replies: 4
| visibility 290
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic