Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it time to cancelthe season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Is it time to cancelthe season?

Nov 21, 2020, 1:39 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it time to cancelthe season?

Nov 21, 2020, 1:44 PM

My goodness. This again from you?

This is who I picture you being

Please tell me someone has seen this movie. He’s afraid of the sun and pretty much everything else.

Can't get the pic to come up. I'll guess.

Nov 21, 2020, 2:00 PM

Is it Debbie Downer, or Trump wanting to throw out the whole U.S. election system because he didn't get to win?

Re: Can't get the pic to come up. I'll guess.

Nov 21, 2020, 2:10 PM

If Joe Jorgensen isn’t on the ballot in Georgia Trump easily wins and so do those two Republican senators.

There is always fraud in every election the question is to white degree and there have been statistical studies done of the voting patterns in some of the swing states and mathematicians have said the irregularities and the numbers don’t add up.

Trump probably will lose. But when you have over 70 million people vote for someone you absolutely positively have to investigate every credible source of potential fraud and every irregularity for people to have faith in the system.

Before the election it was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats saying that Joe Biden should never concede no matter what! Yet Trump is this terrible person for Following Hillary’s advice.

Do you actually believe that Joe Biden, a man that half the time thought he was running against George Bush, a man that half the time didn’t even know what freaking town or state he was in, a man that stayed in his basement the last week before the election, that he actually got more votes than anyone in the history of an American presidential election? Not just total votes but on a percentage basis. If you believe that we need to talk I’ve got some real estate I want to sell you nice and cheap!

If he had won Georgia, he still would not have reached

Nov 21, 2020, 2:22 PM

270 electoral votes.

The fact of the matter is, this was not even a close election. In 2016, Trump said he won in a landslide, his words not mine. He had 306 electoral votes and only lost the popular vote to Clinton by three million votes. THis year, Biden had 306 electoral votes, a landslide according to Trump and won the polular vote by six million. Trump is trying to overturn an election that was not close. For argument's sake, give him Georgia and Biden still has 290 electoral votes.

He doesn't care about the impact his current antics will have on the country or the democracy. He just doesn't want to be a one termer, which is what he will now forever be.

Just stop, you are sounding as pathetic as Trump and Guiliani.

Re: Can't get the pic to come up. I'll guess.

Nov 21, 2020, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Can't get the pic to come up. I'll guess. ]

Don't think we'll ever know. Thing is, as in GA during the hand recount, several of those voting cards (like thumb drives) were discovered because when they got to capacity, another one had to be put in. Now, I don't think it was intentional, but as they said, new machines, new process, and those dominion machines didn't give a warning like the old system...

With the overwhelming number of votes, how many other "cards" got removed. As hectic as it was with many different procedures in place, we have no idea what the counts are tbh.

Just like Nevada in the Las Vegas area, ppl could walk in and register, then vote that day. How can you ever really prove ppl from other areas and states didn't vote. Just way too confusing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When FSU accuses us of bringing smallpox blankets to

Nov 21, 2020, 1:44 PM

Tallahassee, I say yes. This is ludicrous.

Nole fans getting very familiar with that CONQUERED feeling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: When FSU accuses us of bringing smallpox blankets to

Nov 21, 2020, 2:06 PM

LOL wow! That was brutal! That’s 1980s style political incorrectness right there my friend! As a proud 1988 Clemson graduate I steadfastly and enthusiastically give you a thumbs up sir!

when teams can just decide "eh, i don't think we want to

Nov 21, 2020, 1:45 PM

play today." and there not be any consequences maybe they should just go ahead and cancel the ###- season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, NO!***

Nov 21, 2020, 1:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 21, 2020, 2:09 PM

No.

Nov 21, 2020, 2:13 PM

Why? How many college football players have been in the hospital because of Covid? How many I also have died? Why should we cancel the season? You do realize a positive test doesn’t mean you’re sick it just means you were exposed to someone so you have antigens in your blood but the reality is most of these positive test don’t mean these people are sick because the majority of people that test positive don’t even have symptoms and never had symptoms and the people that actually do get sick the majority of them have very mild symptoms and only feel bad for a few days. This is all hype. The CDC and all the experts are saying children should be in school and that we should not be having lockdown‘s because the cure is going to kill more people than the disease. Do you not understand that? Do you not believe in science?

Nov 21, 2020, 4:59 PM

No. ...

Next Question..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 5:31 PM

Knock that off.

Nov 21, 2020, 5:47 PM

There is not one single thing a liberal has touched that they didn't ruin or screw up. Rather it be football, education, health care, they'll screw it up.

When a group of people can try to convince u that a man can be a woman and vice versa, lying to you about election results is small game.

They are sick individuals that lack morals. We should all pray for them!

Nov 21, 2020, 6:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGwkyzmPmA

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic