Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well shoot!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 355

Well shoot!

Dec 15, 2020, 10:30 PM

"Today, under my direction as Senate President, Judiciary Committee Chairman Eddie Farnsworth issued subpoenas to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. One subpoena calls for a scanned ballot audit, to collect an electronic ballot image cast for all mail-in ballots counted in the November 2020 general election in Maricopa County, Arizona. The second subpoena calls for a full forensic audit of ballot tabulation equipment, the software for that equipment and the election management system used in the 2020 general election.

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors were served these subpoenas on Tuesday afternoon, and they call for the information to be delivered to the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman on or before 5 p.m. on December 18, 2020.

I appreciate Board Chairman Clint Hickman's commitment to the integrity of the Arizona election process, and I know he shares all of our concerns."

emph mine

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/post/statement-from-senate-president-fann-on-subpoenas-issued-to-maricopa-county-board-of-supervisors

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well shoot!

Dec 15, 2020, 10:42 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has anyone added up how much tax payer money

Dec 15, 2020, 11:16 PM

these idiot Republicans have wasted on their conspiracy theories? I don't know if they have the authority to do this (apparently they can only subpoena people to sit before them) or how they plan on paying for any of this, but the ironic thing is the county was going to do this along with a hand recount before the GOP chair kept dragging them to court over dumbassery.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They money spent investigating is all donation.

Dec 15, 2020, 11:30 PM

The only money spent by taxpayers is spent to hide the truth by those who want to shade their abuse of mailin voting scams. I'd contact the SoS, Gov, election officials in GA, PA, MI, WI, MN, AZ and NV to get their figures on what the fraud and subsequent coverup cost if I was curious.

Imo, democracy is cheap no matter how much it cost.

All of a sudden the party of the GND, free higher education for all, forgiveness of student loans and bailouts for state who destroyed hundreds of thousand of small, taxpaying business and sent millions to the unemployment lines without justification has become the party of budget concerns? Sure, I buy that bullchit.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well shoot!

Dec 16, 2020, 3:57 AM

I am starting to think that Trump actually won. It doesn't matter if there is no real proof. How could anyone not love that guy? He really brought this country together. 1988...the more you post, the more I realize that a great man like Trump should get a 2nd term. He is such a breath of fresh air and so rational and consistent. The country loves him. He was so ripped off. Thanks for the link.

Wood you believe that..

Dec 16, 2020, 4:28 AM

Russia interfered in this election like you did in 2016?

Re: Wood you believe that..

Dec 16, 2020, 5:03 AM

Well they did. They did this year as well. Can you believe that? We have this crazy thing called the internet. I haven't found out how to get on it. That said, I hear they put misinformation on there in order to disrupt our society.

Dec 16, 2020, 11:12 AM

88 is very familiar with those internet sites used by the Russians, although he seems very much unaware of the source of all of his misinformation.

Dec 16, 2020, 11:14 AM

WAIT A MINUTE !!

Could 88 be a Russian agent sent to T-Board to manipulate the millions of political influencers here ?

Replies: 8
| visibility 355
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic