Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good grief, Joementia is now choosing his cabinet based
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Good grief, Joementia is now choosing his cabinet based

Dec 22, 2020, 5:15 PM

on ethnicity rather than experience and ability!

Brilliant Joe. Affirmative action at the highest level. YCMTSU. Virtue signaling to the minorities who he takes for granted.

Joe is scaring the world to death!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good grief, Joementia is now choosing his cabinet based

Dec 22, 2020, 5:20 PM

Remember the other day when you were like, "Should a Special Counsel investigate Hunter Biden?" and I said no, the FBI can handle it, and you were all "Serious answers only"?

And then a few hours later Bill Barr said the FBI can handle it?

Remember that?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

We can compare to Trump's cabinet, if you'd like.

Dec 23, 2020, 2:38 PM

Twelve of his Senate-confirmed appointments have either resigned or been fired and only six are still in place, a far higher turnover rate than Obama or Bush's first terms.

So maybe don't gloat JUST yet?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We can compare to Trump's cabinet, if you'd like.

Dec 23, 2020, 2:56 PM

That was due in large part to Trump not being a career politician and 1) he got a lot of bad advice from swamp creatures who were sucking up to him early (and pretending not to be a part of the swamp)and 2) he had no idea how deep and thick the swamp really was. He would do much better a second time around, but unfortunately, we will likely never know. Instead, sadly, we get to watch America start circling the drain.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I noticed that. I took some comfort in the thought that,

Dec 23, 2020, 3:17 PM

over the years, there were probably more deserving minorities passed over because they failed to be white.

But Joe is not even trying to act like he's getting the most qualified candidate. Pandering at it's best...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good grief, Joementia is now choosing his cabinet based

Dec 23, 2020, 4:10 PM

He started with VP...

He's getting at least one of each color of the rainbow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic