Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vegas odds on when a Biden aide will have the balls
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Vegas odds on when a Biden aide will have the balls

Jan 25, 2021, 9:12 PM

(or ovaries) to tell The Big Guy that there are, indeed, insurrections out west that need to be addressed?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas odds on when a Biden aide will have the balls

Jan 25, 2021, 9:18 PM

Dude, you killed it! That was so awesome. Man you really know make your point. Hey,what's your number? Let's swap brilliant thoughts. Of course they are all coming from you. I want to learn though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 11:47 AM

My advice on 'how to post intelligently and not make an a$$ of yourself' does not come cheaply.

I require a few questions to be answered before I can even consider rescuing you from your endless state of STUPIDITY.

What's your yearly outcome? Do you own a bicycle? Did you get past the third grade? Have you ever been accused of being smart? Did you ride the short bus? Were you bullied by shorter people in your formative years? Do your teachers use you as a good example of how not to behave? Have you been expelled more than twice in a school year? Did you fail Shop Class 101?

Do you have a rigid budget? Do you also post crazy shyt on other message boards? Are you finally ready to admit that your life is out of control, that you're powerless over the need to post stupid stuff? Do you have a sponsor that's not currently in jail or on probation? Do you tip more than 1% on a regular basis? Can you count to 100 without stopping?

Do you have a discount coupon for your application?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2021, 5:19 AM

My yearly outcome?

answer. I would say I just get older, but overall the outcome has been good. I hope that helps. What is your yearly outcome?

Do I own a bicycle?

answer. No, but I am saving up for one.

Did I get past 3rd grade?

answer. Barely. I had trouble making paper snowflakes. I think my scissors were too dull.

Have I ever been accused of being smart?

answer. Yes. When I met up with Tobias for our debate he told me I was smart.

Anyway, would you mind if I answer the rest of the questions later? They are too hard hitting and they bring up too many bad memories. Also, what's the coupon for?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic