Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Truly amazing…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,035

Truly amazing…

Dec 27, 2020, 5:25 PM

The last few weeks all rich Eisen and most of the NFL experts and TV shows and talk radio can talk about is the Jets and the jags and Trevor Lawrence. Everywhere on Twitter is Trevor Lawrence. Yet people have been trying to sell this narrative that Trevor Lawrence isn’t the best quarterback or doesn’t deserve the Heisman yadda yadda yadda

The Heisman voters are going to look like idiots when Trevor doesn’t win it!

I’ve been doing a little research and I’m gonna wait and post it on Friday before the game but I have found some very interesting statistics!

Hurts, Tua, Fields, Jones, etc. etc. Will never be Watson or Lawrence. And DJ is on-deck. Arc Manning after that?

Enjoy it while we can boys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truly amazing…

Dec 27, 2020, 6:46 PM

There is a world of difference between the college game and the pro game. Enough said.

Dec 27, 2020, 10:04 PM

I understand that. But do you have any doubt that Lawrence is not the best college player? The Heisman is for the best college player. Does he have the best stats? No. Show me where it mentions best statistics in the book for the Heisman. The Heisman is supposed to go to the best player that also exhibits character etc. Name a player in college that should win the Heisman over Trevor Lawrence based on the original criteria for the award.

And more to your point, name anyone in the past that has been talked about this much as the number one draft pick that did not win the Heisman.

Dec 27, 2020, 11:43 PM

That’s what stumps me. Why he is talked about on every sports show as the presumptive #1 draft pick yet there is doubt about him getting the Heisman? It makes no sense. No one talks about any of these other finalists as the #1 draft pick. Maybe the NFL should do the voting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,035
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic