Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's funny how NOW is the time to bring the country together
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1,352

It's funny how NOW is the time to bring the country together

Jan 21, 2021, 10:05 AM

Why couldn't we have come together 2 years ago or 6 months ago?

Why not 6 years ago?

Why is now a good time?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Orange man bad

Jan 21, 2021, 10:10 AM

I'm going to spend the next four years with the most big brain energy returning the favor the kind resident libs in here have spat over the last four years. Just faux outrage and temper tantrums. Forget unity. Not about that at all anymore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

We already have MiuraTiger, dude.***

Jan 21, 2021, 10:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We all know hes not actually intelligent tho

Jan 21, 2021, 10:14 AM

And copy pastas Breitbart

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he was bad.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Because Orange man bad ]

Dude just spent the last 4 years carving this country up like he was Sweeney Todd. "Unity" was Biden's platform and it worked, because people wanted to regain some sense of it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Identity politics and unity are not the same thing

Jan 21, 2021, 10:16 AM

They're actually opposites.

Carving up the Country

Jan 21, 2021, 10:26 AM [ in reply to But he was bad. ]

was made possible by Liberal cities and the war on police. Not by Trump.

That was really weak. Try again

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try what again?

Jan 21, 2021, 11:08 AM

I don't have any particular need to debate it. Trump was and remains a persistent source of division. Is that somehow a controversial point of view?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Try what again?

Jan 21, 2021, 11:31 AM

"We are the ones we've been waiting for"

Barack Hussein Obama

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweatergod, you did a magnificent job of keeping

Jan 21, 2021, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Because Orange man bad ]

your undying worship of Trump really lowkey for the past 4 years. I really had no idea.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats where you are mistaken

Jan 21, 2021, 10:36 AM

I am glad he's out of office. He was a good policy president from my standpoint, but not a good president and did more harm than good. I am glad I did not vote for him for a second term. But that doesn't mean I can't call out the ######## when I see it.

So...

Jan 21, 2021, 2:09 PM

You say you didn't like him and you're glad you didn't vote for him, but you're on here criticizing everyone else who also didn't like him and didn't vote for him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: It's funny how NOW is the time to bring the country together

Jan 21, 2021, 10:13 AM

Because we have a leader now that wants to do it. We had a leader who wanted to divide. He is now gone. It's pretty straightforward.

I dunno, it was kind of hard.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:20 AM

You know, being called "libtard" or "enemy of America" any time anyone spoke out against Trump. Or the ugly, suspicious looks and questions by MAGA hat wearers if they weren't sure where we stood politically. Or all that civil war talk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I am sure you life was so hard

Jan 21, 2021, 10:25 AM

when you used see a MAGA hat at Trader Joe’s while you buy your organic peanut butter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am sure you life was so hard

Jan 21, 2021, 10:27 AM

weak

To be fair, a lot of that suspicion looks to be extremely

Jan 21, 2021, 10:28 AM [ in reply to I dunno, it was kind of hard. ]

well founded. What with the doxxing, people losing their jobs, and now the ever increasing talk of purity tests and 'deprogramming'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To be fair, a lot of that suspicion looks to be extremely

Jan 21, 2021, 10:42 AM

We need to retire the word "doxxing". It's silly.

I'm talking about people like a fella I met at a baby shower back in June. All the dudes hanging out outside, having beers, bullshitting about football and poking fun at the women.

Absolutely no one:

MAGA dude, narrowing eyes and looking at a few people he doesn't know: "You ridin' with Biden?"

MAGA hat or not, that is stupid to say in company you barely

Jan 21, 2021, 10:56 AM

know

No politics and no religion

Yep.

Jan 21, 2021, 2:12 PM

It's like he (and I met many like him over four years) has to "out" you if you aren't on his "team".

Clearly he just wanted to show off his belt fed machine gun

Jan 21, 2021, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: To be fair, a lot of that suspicion looks to be extremely ]

but wasn't sure if everyone was cool.

But I know what you mean, and it does go both ways. I have a college friend that no longer speaks to me because he assumed I voted for Trump. I even got defriended!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clearly he just wanted to show off his belt fed machine gun

Jan 21, 2021, 2:11 PM

I have a college friend that no longer speaks to me because he assumed I voted for Trump. I even got defriended!

Which, I agree, is silly. I encountered a lot fewer people who wanted to prod strangers to see if they were enemies of Trump than I did Trumpers who just had to know where you stood before engaging in a discussion with you.

Re: It's funny how NOW is the time to bring the country together

Jan 21, 2021, 10:26 AM

It hardly seems reasonable to attack Biden for promoting unity. Every incoming President has addressed this issue.

Except one. Trump never seem to give a crap about unity. His entire administration was about solidifying the fear and hatred of his base - and attacking anyone and everyone who dared to question him.

Your guy was the divider-in-chief so y'all go ahead and fight against American unity - if that soothes your little childish nerves (just like Trump) The more that Reps fight against unity, the more reasonable Americans they will drive away from the party.

Real Americans want to be more unified (even when we disagree) and get on with the normal business of living our lives in some positive way. And I think the Biden administration will give them an avenue to do this.

But you reactionaries feel free to stew in your own negative juices for the next four years -
and help guarantee another four after that.

He promotes Unity in words only

Jan 21, 2021, 10:29 AM

Mostly, he's just kissing up to his left-leaning bases....

Lol your post pretty much speaks for itself

Jan 21, 2021, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: It's funny how NOW is the time to bring the country together ]

The fact that condemning white supremacy triggers

Jan 21, 2021, 10:43 AM

so many of you Trump folks is really what "speaks for itself".

It's because it's not reality.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:58 AM

It's just a talking point for the democrats to try and gain votes and make people feel bad for being conservative.

Just because you're conservative does not mean that you hate black people, hispanics, and women.

Just because you're a democrat does not mean that you aren't a Christian.

These are weird associations that is meant to split and divide.

Re: The fact that condemning white supremacy triggers

Jan 21, 2021, 11:17 AM [ in reply to The fact that condemning white supremacy triggers ]

Well it couldn’t happen anytime over the past 4 years.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:32 AM

Trump did not want unity, he WANTED divisiveness. Could it/should it have happened before him? Yes. But it didn’t, and it wasn’t going to happen while he was president. Our current president actively desires unity, so now we actually have a chance at it. We will see through his actions, and the actions on both sides, if the work is being done to make that happen.

Re: Well it couldn’t happen anytime over the past 4 years.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:50 AM

The entire time Trump was in office, the democrats were

Jan 21, 2021, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Well it couldn’t happen anytime over the past 4 years. ]

trying to impeach him. They were not trying at all to unify. Just attack, attack, attack.

Now the guy is gone, and they are still trying to impeach him while he's not in office.

spoiler alert

Jan 21, 2021, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Well it couldn’t happen anytime over the past 4 years. ]

it won't happen
not because of Biden personally, but because Washington

It's a pipe dream for any of us to ever think it will change in a single president's time in office

For example, all of the immediate executive orders yesterday. Like it or hate it, I don't care, but he came into office and immediately shut down some things that Trump did or started in one day

Back to square one on some hot topics

Pubs will try and push something through and Dems will shut it down. Dems will try for something and the Pubs will shut it down. Eventually there is a compromise that's not really anything of substance

rinse and repeat

I don't want unity with anyone who ever vehemently

Jan 21, 2021, 10:33 AM

supported Trump. Family included.

I'm on record here.

I think it's hilarious how Trumpers now want unity after being retards for the past 4 years.

well, that's definitely a step in the right direction***

Jan 21, 2021, 11:04 AM

Re: I don't want unity with anyone who ever vehemently

Jan 21, 2021, 11:13 AM [ in reply to I don't want unity with anyone who ever vehemently ]

I don't think all Trumpers want unity.

Jan 21, 2021, 1:12 PM [ in reply to I don't want unity with anyone who ever vehemently ]

I would have guessed that most don't want unity.... but for sure it's a decent split.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: I don't want unity with anyone who ever vehemently

Jan 21, 2021, 2:13 PM [ in reply to I don't want unity with anyone who ever vehemently ]

I can't agree with that because I still love and care for those people.

Now if they were Capitol raiders/white supremacists/neo Nazis? Yeah. Bye.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1,352
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic