Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina

May 23, 2019, 7:01 AM

Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina

Clemson linebacker Bryton Constantin is just a few days away from stepping on campus to begin his collegiate career, and even though the calendar says May he's already looking forward to November. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice... keep'em coming.***

May 23, 2019, 7:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gets it!!! Somebody give that man a ride and a ticket to the

May 23, 2019, 7:26 AM

game!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will do! But...

May 23, 2019, 8:11 AM

Help me out on my GoFundMe page!
??
Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

I would definately give that man a ride and a ticket but...

May 23, 2019, 10:40 AM [ in reply to gets it!!! Somebody give that man a ride and a ticket to the ]

I'd give that man a ticket and a ride, but as an IPTAY member, it is a BIG no-no. It was actually highlighted in a recent IPTAY e-mail newsletter. I know that giving him a ticket and a ride was probably said in jest, but I just wanted to mention this for those that didn't know...and knowing that we have a very supportive fan base who love our team. I always make it a point to read the highlighted NCAA rule in the bottom right corner of the IPTAY newsletter, and I have really learned a LOT. Probably my biggest take away is, when in doubt, don't do it. It kinda' reminds me of the convoluted rules of accepting gifts from a contractor when I was a federal employee. When I would be at a contractors site for a big review, I couldn't accept food/snacks supplied in the meeting room unless I contributed a reasonable amount to cover the cost. The sad thing is that the insinuation was that favor could be bought from me for a sandwich!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: gets it!!! Somebody give that man a ride and a ticket to the

May 23, 2019, 12:38 PM [ in reply to gets it!!! Somebody give that man a ride and a ticket to the ]

VI-O-LA-TION,- vi·o·la·tion = NCAA violation!!! vahy-uh-ley-shuh?n, no no no NO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not gonna' do it...wouldn't be prudent. -G.H.W. Bush, Sr. (RIP)***

May 23, 2019, 3:51 PM

null

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons***

May 23, 2019, 8:18 AM

Re: They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons***

May 23, 2019, 10:39 AM

ROY bus..... ;)

Re: They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons***

May 23, 2019, 12:41 PM [ in reply to They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons*** ]

I guess that is bc, if there is a bench clearing war, we will need to match man for man, Just kidding LOL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina

May 23, 2019, 9:17 AM

:)

Speaking from personally experience

May 23, 2019, 1:00 PM

There are few more joyous days in your life than the moving the hell out of Baton Rouge.

Congrats Bryan.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking from personally experience

May 23, 2019, 1:44 PM

He looks promising, but will need a year to get in the weight room and gain weight and strength. At his current size, he won't be able to compete against 300+ pound OL.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic