»
Topic: TNET: Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 23, 2019, 3:53 PM by: AeroTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

TNET: Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina

emoji_events [5]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 7:01 AM

Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina

Clemson linebacker Bryton Constantin is just a few days away from stepping on campus to begin his collegiate career, and even though the calendar says May he's already looking forward to November. Full Story »

link

Nice... keep'em coming.***

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 7:14 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

gets it!!! Somebody give that man a ride and a ticket to the

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 7:26 AM

game!!!!

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Will do! But...

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 8:11 AM

Help me out on my GoFundMe page!
??
Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2021 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg link

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

I would definately give that man a ride and a ticket but...

[2]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 10:40 AM

I'd give that man a ticket and a ride, but as an IPTAY member, it is a BIG no-no. It was actually highlighted in a recent IPTAY e-mail newsletter. I know that giving him a ticket and a ride was probably said in jest, but I just wanted to mention this for those that didn't know...and knowing that we have a very supportive fan base who love our team. I always make it a point to read the highlighted NCAA rule in the bottom right corner of the IPTAY newsletter, and I have really learned a LOT. Probably my biggest take away is, when in doubt, don't do it. It kinda' reminds me of the convoluted rules of accepting gifts from a contractor when I was a federal employee. When I would be at a contractors site for a big review, I couldn't accept food/snacks supplied in the meeting room unless I contributed a reasonable amount to cover the cost. The sad thing is that the insinuation was that favor could be bought from me for a sandwich!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: gets it!!! Somebody give that man a ride and a ticket to the

[2]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 12:38 PM

VI-O-LA-TION,- vi·o·la·tion = NCAA violation!!! vahy-uh-ley-shuh?n, no no no NO!!!

Not gonna' do it...wouldn't be prudent. -G.H.W. Bush, Sr. (RIP)***

[2]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 3:51 PM

null

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons***

emoji_events [5]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 8:18 AM

2021 student level member link

Re: They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons***

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 10:39 AM

ROY bus..... ;)

link

Re: They take everybody to UofSC, extra bus leaves on Saturday to take redshirts and walk-ons***

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 12:41 PM

I guess that is bc, if there is a bench clearing war, we will need to match man for man, Just kidding LOL!!!

Re: TNET: Clemson linebacker commit ready to see rivalry game against South Carolina

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 9:17 AM

:)

link

Speaking from personally experience

[1]
Posted: May 23, 2019, 1:00 PM

There are few more joyous days in your life than the moving the #### out of Baton Rouge.

Congrats Bryan.

2021 student level member link

Re: Speaking from personally experience

Posted: May 23, 2019, 1:44 PM

He looks promising, but will need a year to get in the weight room and gain weight and strength. At his current size, he won't be able to compete against 300+ pound OL.

link

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1811 people have read this post