Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is absolutely nothing left to debate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,229

There is absolutely nothing left to debate

Feb 9, 2020, 9:33 PM

Brownell has been here 10 years.

2 tournament app, 1 being in year 1 with OP players.

The results show this is no longer a debate.... it's over!

It's time for a new voice! This guy is NOT LEADING US ANYWHERE!!!!!! Get this trough your thick skulls Brownell supporters!

This guy is TOMMY MF BOWDEN!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is absolutely nothing left to debate

Feb 9, 2020, 9:37 PM

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 9:39 PM

We beat UNC in chapel hill this year, get over it. That alone grants him another year, he has an ESPN top 50 recruiting class and 5 first-year starters, you might as well give that up.

Feb 9, 2020, 9:40 PM

I will take him for 1 more year. I like the pieces that are coming together. After that, no mas if it doesnt get better. This season is going as expected as far as overall record.

Feb 9, 2020, 9:48 PM

Only a fool thought this team would be any better than .500 in the preseason. 2021 team likely is a bubble team and 2022 team will resemble the 2017 team that made the sweet 16.

This is the question I'll continue to ask

Feb 9, 2020, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely nothing left to debate ]

going in to next year. Who are the 2-3 guys we'll be able to count on to consistently score? Right now, I dont have a clue. No one on the current team is consistent in any performance metric

Re: This is the question I'll continue to ask

Feb 9, 2020, 10:02 PM

Simms, Baehre maybe, Hall, Hemenway, Hunter' Dawes, Honor, who knows? There is talent. Players progress. Look at KJ Mcdaniels.

3.9 ppg freshman
10.9 ppg soph
17.1 ppg jr

Re: This is the question I'll continue to ask

Feb 9, 2020, 10:19 PM

Baehre is not very good imo. I believe Dawes and Simms will be our go to. Hemmingway can make the 3 ball it seems. Really curious to see how Honor plays. Maybe Hall comes in ready to make an impact. Newman can take over a game imo when we gets hot. Maybe we get a talented transfer to come in and play well idk.

Feb 9, 2020, 9:42 PM

Agree.... but the only ones who can actually do something about this are the ones who have the power to hire and fire....which eliminates ME.....Go Tigers!!!!

Feb 9, 2020, 9:48 PM

Don't knock TB like that. He finished am average of 3rd in the Atlantic which is 5th or 6th overall in the ACC while BB avgs. 7th in the ACC. Pretty close I reckon tho. BB did get us to the sweet sixteen but I believe TB was much more consistent.

Feb 9, 2020, 9:51 PM

Oliver Purnell brought us 3 straight upsets lol. Am I the only one that would rather have a team every 4 years who can possibly have a snowballs chance of getting to the sweet 16, elite eight, or even final four? Gimmick coaches get beat (see OP). Brownell is getting better at recruiting, take a look at the 2020 class, we will be fine. Y'all seem to forget we were ticked about missing out on Zion Williamson, not like the man isn't recruiting lol.

Feb 9, 2020, 10:11 PM

Brownell has made it out of the round of 64 just once.

Feb 9, 2020, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: There is absolutely nothing left to debate ]

I didn't say OP was good. This has nothing to do with that. If you think BB has been good than that means you don't care about Clemson basketball imo. If our football team or baseball team made the postseason twice in 10 years they would be gone. The NIT doesn't count. Maybe all bowl games shouldn't either but we got ride of TB for being mediocre.

Feb 12, 2020, 5:10 AM

Go look at how much Clemson invests in football fanwise and money wise and get back with me. Maybe if Clemson built brownell a basketball facility that costed more then the littlejohn renovation, then proceed to tell every other team at Clemson they're not welcome to use it, we can get some Mcdonalds all americans.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,229
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic