Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BLM support in Wisconsin has went from +25 to +0
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 493

BLM support in Wisconsin has went from +25 to +0

Aug 27, 2020, 6:16 PM

Jonathan Chait (@jonathanchait) Tweeted:
Democrats need to be extremely concerned about what's happening in Wisconsin, where support for BLM has gone from +25 to +0 in 2 months. https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1298963068471386112?s=20

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BLM support in Wisconsin has went from +25 to +0

Aug 27, 2020, 6:21 PM

the Don't know column should be changed to Don't care.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The poll is from over two weeks ago.

Aug 27, 2020, 6:26 PM

Trump's support isn't terrific either, but that may have changed.

Evaluation of Trump’s response to the protests is strongly negative across almost all demographic and regional groups. This is his weakest showing, lower than his handing of coronavirus, overall job and of handling the economy. His net approval is very negative among Black or Hispanic respondents but also net negative (-25 points) among white respondents. He is net negative in each of the media markets in the state, and net positive only in isolated rural areas. Republicans are strongly net postie (+44) but independents are net negative at -33 points and Democrats at net -92 in August polling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The poll is from over two weeks ago.

Aug 27, 2020, 8:12 PM

in general, I'm not thrilled with how he's handled the protests, etc. Won't turn me into a Biden supporter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

water is wet***

Aug 27, 2020, 9:04 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: BLM support in Wisconsin has went from +25 to +0

Aug 27, 2020, 9:55 PM

Once initial shock wears off and more info gets around on the right wing agitators stirring these things up, those polls will swing back.

I have 100% confidence this will be Trump’s fault in time.

Aug 27, 2020, 11:36 PM

If he cured cancer he’d be blamed for interfering with natural selection and population control. If he approved reparations for slavery they’d start calling him an anti-Semite. That’s how this is going to go, as it has for years. If the polls continue to show Trump gaining advantage through law and order, the media will start saying he didn’t intervene soon enough. That audible was already called during the pandemic. It’s a tired playbook that been repeated too many times. People are wise to it, and it’s going to be reflected in a few months. I don’t even thing Biden carries the west coast.

gone. Has gone

Aug 27, 2020, 10:08 PM

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 493
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic