Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou

Dec 18, 2019, 1:17 PM

Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou

Clemson’s next ‘WRU’ class is boosted by big target . More on Ajou... Ajou Ajou - 3-star WR - Clearwater, Fla. Committed since: 7/27/19. Listed size: 6-3 210. B Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou

Dec 18, 2019, 1:18 PM

Redshirt?

Dec 18, 2019, 1:24 PM

I would imagine so. Assuming we get Henderson. He and Williams are more likely to avoid a redshirt.

Dec 18, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou ]

I don't think he will redshirt. My impression is that Ajou is a big time diamond in the rough with a very high ceiling. He had ton of offers that came a little late (AL, Aub, UF, etc.). I can see him getting in every regular season game... 15 catches for 250 yards and 3 TDs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 1:54 PM

I think that somebody hasn't been doing their job when it comes to evaluating this kid. Looking at his offer list, it seem that this kid has been unjustly evaluated with him only being a 3 star player. If he is only a 3 star player, it surely makes me question why only a 3 star. This kid has 28 different schools offering a scholarship to a 3 star recruit. We don't usually see a 3 star with that many offers, and he has as many offers as most high 4 star kids!!! He has 6 ACC offers with Clemson and FSU being a couple of them, and he has 7 SEC offers with Bama, Aubarn, and Florida as a few of his SEC offers. Who ever has evaluated this kid, they have dropped the ball when evaluating his worth IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His talent is immense, but coming from Canadian football

Dec 18, 2019, 1:56 PM

for most of this playing time, he'll need to learn some technical/procedural things. But raw talent is apparent

Clemson

Dec 18, 2019, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou ]

The problem was that he played in Canada until he moved to Florida his Senior year. Everybody got on him late and then it was a feeding frenzy. He's really good and I guarantee you Alabama and Florida wanted him badly. This is a very nice (and sneaky good) pick-up for the Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 6:46 PM

Now I see, I wasn't aware that he was from Canada, thanks!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep - thinking that’s the only reason he’s not a 4....

Dec 19, 2019, 1:11 AM

.... star ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 18, 2019, 10:44 PM

Best is yet to come!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic