»
Topic: TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 19, 2019, 1:11 AM by: HopefulTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou

[2]
Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:17 PM

Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou

Clemson’s next ‘WRU’ class is boosted by big target . More on Ajou... Ajou Ajou - 3-star WR - Clearwater, Fla. Committed since: 7/27/19. Listed size: 6-3 210. B Read Update »

link

Re: TNET: Clemson signee analysis: WR Ajou Ajou

Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:18 PM

Redshirt?

2021 white level member link

Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:24 PM

I would imagine so. Assuming we get Henderson. He and Williams are more likely to avoid a redshirt.

link

Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:56 PM

I don't think he will redshirt. My impression is that Ajou is a big time diamond in the rough with a very high ceiling. He had ton of offers that came a little late (AL, Aub, UF, etc.). I can see him getting in every regular season game... 15 catches for 250 yards and 3 TDs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:54 PM

I think that somebody hasn't been doing their job when it comes to evaluating this kid. Looking at his offer list, it seem that this kid has been unjustly evaluated with him only being a 3 star player. If he is only a 3 star player, it surely makes me question why only a 3 star. This kid has 28 different schools offering a scholarship to a 3 star recruit. We don't usually see a 3 star with that many offers, and he has as many offers as most high 4 star kids!!! He has 6 ACC offers with Clemson and FSU being a couple of them, and he has 7 SEC offers with Bama, Aubarn, and Florida as a few of his SEC offers. Who ever has evaluated this kid, they have dropped the ball when evaluating his worth IMO!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

His talent is immense, but coming from Canadian football

Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:56 PM

for most of this playing time, he'll need to learn some technical/procedural things. But raw talent is apparent

2021 white level member link

Clemson

[2]
Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 1:57 PM

The problem was that he played in Canada until he moved to Florida his Senior year. Everybody got on him late and then it was a feeding frenzy. He's really good and I guarantee you Alabama and Florida wanted him badly. This is a very nice (and sneaky good) pick-up for the Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 6:46 PM

Now I see, I wasn't aware that he was from Canada, thanks!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Yep - thinking that’s the only reason he’s not a 4....

[1]
Posted: Dec 19, 2019, 1:11 AM

.... star ....

link

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2019, 10:44 PM

Best is yet to come!

link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1917 people have read this post