Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Uiagalelei shows out, but says it was "not enough to get it done"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Uiagalelei shows out, but says it was "not enough to get it done"

Nov 8, 2020, 10:30 AM

Uiagalelei shows out, but says it was "not enough to get it done"

DJ Uiagalelei turned in one of the best performances in Clemson history, a record-breaking performance that will even go down in Notre Dame history, but in his eyes, it just wasn’t enough. Not enough for his team to win, and that’s all that matters. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Uiagalelei shows out, but says it was "not enough to get it done"

Nov 8, 2020, 10:41 AM

Great performance for DJ!--Powell really came to play!
But when you give them a TD and can't block anybody on a running play-you lose... especially when half your defense is hurt.

One question-If our recruiting has been so good, why don't we have an OL that can run block?

Nov 8, 2020, 12:37 PM

There are many things we can point to that caused us to lose that game.... DJU’s performance was most certainly not one of them. Hats off to an excellent QB performance. Unreal play for a freshman second start against a pretty good Defense.

Nov 8, 2020, 12:40 PM

Hats off to the best team in America, the Clemson Tigers. Why are you guys the best? Because you have class and great character. DJ, I am so excited for you and the future of Clemson football. Trevor, Travis, Amari, Cornell, and all of the other great players who are moving on, thanks so much for all that you have done for carrying on our great traditions. You will be truly missed. I know that the season is not over, and I look forward to watching you win our third National Championship in five years. Get some rest and God bless y’all! Go Tigers!

Hats off to the best team in America, the Clemson Tigers. Why are you guys the best? Because you have class and great character. DJ, I am so excited for you and the future of Clemson football. Trevor, Travis, Amari, Cornell, and all of the other great players who are moving on, thanks so much for all that you have done for carrying on our great traditions. You will be truly missed. I know that the season is not over, and I look forward to watching you win our third National Championship in five years. Get some rest and God bless y’all! Go Tigers!

Nov 8, 2020, 6:23 PM

Not to be that excuse maker guy, but Clemson is really, really young. There was a time when there were 4 true freshmen playing on defense and 3 of them started. On offense, obviously, there was a true freshman QB in his first start. When Bockhorst went down, there was a freshman playing LG and a true freshman was in at RT and RG for a brief time.
Notre Dame is experienced with really good offensive and defensive lines. I don't know who should have been #1 in the country, and it really doesn't matter to me at this point who is, but I have to wonder with such a youthful team where we should have been ranked. Sure, these freshmen are the best of the best, but they are still freshmen. Clemson is just really young and ND is not and the Tigers still could have won. The rematch will be much different, I do believe.

Nov 9, 2020, 1:06 PM

This young man has nothing to hang his head about. He had a great game. Spot the ball and GO TIGERS!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic