Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Start the "Brownie Watch"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,903

Start the "Brownie Watch"

Mar 7, 2020, 10:36 AM

Does anyone know on what day his contract buyout drops down to about $400 K? That day needs to be circled & highlighted on DRad's calendar to drop the hammer on CBB. People tend to forget that it was Gabe DeVoe going off the charts in the NCAA Tourney with 2 games of about 30 points each that got us to the Sweet 16 and NOT the coaching of Brownell...

There are plenty of quality coaches with some fire, passion and emotion who can get kids to come play in the ACC- there's no doubting it is a challenge to get them to a losing program, but it's also a great opportunity to come play sooner than later. Teaching & motivating the players should be the easy part, but for Brownell, it appears to be very much lacking.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Start the "Brownie Watch"

Mar 7, 2020, 10:45 AM

I`d worry about your head football coach Will CussCoot !!!

Before they updated his contract this last time

Mar 7, 2020, 10:47 AM

I believe the buyout was 465k if we did it before April 2020. I haven’t seen any updates on what the buyout was changed to after this last update.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before they updated his contract this last time

Mar 7, 2020, 10:57 AM

The buyout is $4 million. See link under it's a coin flip #2:

https://watchstadium.com/college-basketball-coaching-carousel-cheat-sheet-for-2020-02-27-2020/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It says 4 million left on his contract but isn’t buyout amount

Mar 7, 2020, 11:32 AM

clause normally different from the amount left on a contract.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Start the "Brownie Watch"

Mar 7, 2020, 11:10 AM

So DeVoe elevating his game helped them win? But I thought that was a bad thing??

Since you've been brainwashed by GWP's ignorance

Mar 7, 2020, 5:57 PM

In this case, DeVoe being the main reason BB got an extension, I'd have to agree...winning those 2 games was a key element in the further destruction of the Tiger basketball program by Brownell. So "YES".

So if players play well

Mar 7, 2020, 6:12 PM

It's not Brownell and it can hurt the team by making Brownell look good.

If the players play badly, it's Brownell's fault because he didn't coach them to get good shots.

Clemson

Re: So if players play well

Mar 7, 2020, 6:20 PM

He's not out this year. The injuries and 3 top 10 wins give him next year with the kids coming in and amount of talent returning. However, if he doesn't make the dance next year, that's gotta be it.

Mar 10, 2020, 10:23 PM

Please explain all the talent coming in and the most talented roster ever comment.

Clemson graduates a 4 STAR player in Mack who ranked around 60ish nationally out of Dreher HS

Clemson brings in a 4 STAR recruit in Hall who is not ranked in the Top 100 consensus players out of Dorman.

The second recruit being brought in is a 2 STAR project and a major question mark who is from Canada, played HS ball at an Mexican NBA run academy and whose only P6 offer was Clemson.

How does adding 2 players (1 a huge question mark) and losing a solid performer equal out to the best team in BB career at Clemson????

Mar 11, 2020, 6:33 AM

Please explain all the talent coming in and the most talented roster ever comment.

Clemson graduates a 4 STAR player in Mack who ranked around 60ish nationally out of Dreher HS

Clemson brings in a 4 STAR recruit in Hall who is not ranked in the Top 100 consensus players out of Dorman.

The second recruit being brought in is a 2 STAR project and a major question mark who is from Canada, played HS ball at an Mexican NBA run academy and whose only P6 offer was Clemson.

How does adding 2 players (1 a huge question mark) and losing a solid performer equal out to the best team in BB career at Clemson????

Wrong. Prosper is a 4 star...

https://clemsontigers.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/olivier-maxence-prosper/

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,903
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic