»
Topic: Some of these teams will live to regret passing on Tee Hiiggins!
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 24, 2020, 8:08 AM by: deadsolidperfect®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Some of these teams will live to regret passing on Tee Hiiggins!

[1]
Posted: Apr 24, 2020, 12:22 AM

I wonder how some of the teams evaluate players. Tee Higgins is a first rounder. In fact at least 4 maybe 5 Tigers were first round picks. I can’t believe he is still on the board.

I am here to predict on 4/23/2020 that Joe Borrow will be an average NFL QB. DW will win the MVP if he can get away from Texans. If I am DW I would be pissed because the traded away the best WR in the NFL. DW should demand to draft his WR’s from this and future drafts. I would not trust Bill O’Brien to set up the Gatorade table. And they just fired the GM today only a little over a year into his contract.

And I think the Panthers are idiots for passing on Isaiah Simmons. And I would have thought the Raiders would select a CLEMSON player in the first round.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: Some of these teams will live to regret passing on Tee Hiiggins!

Posted: Apr 24, 2020, 12:25 AM

If not for the falcons picking aj, he would have gotten drafted by the raiders.

link

I love Tee but I think he hurt himself by not...

Posted: Apr 24, 2020, 12:37 AM

Going through combine. This is especially true because he couldn't redeem himself after the Covid fallout, he couldn't do workouts.

link

Re: I love Tee but I think he hurt himself by not...

Posted: Apr 24, 2020, 1:54 AM

Going through combine. This is especially true because he couldn't redeem himself after the Covid fallout, he couldn't do workouts.

Tee did not participate at the Combine because he had a sore hamstring. He did participate in the Pro Day, and did well.

link

Re: I love Tee but I think he hurt himself by not...

Posted: Apr 24, 2020, 3:11 AM

I love Tee, but I think the CFP hurt him when he couldn't get open much. Hope he lands in a great spot.

link

Not saying someone doesn't agree with you, but I've not...

[3]
Posted: Apr 24, 2020, 8:06 AM

found anyone "outside Clemson" suggesting he did well at Pro Day.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/tee-higgins-testing-numbers-only-confirm-what-we-knew/

That performance is reported Buffalo news to be why the Bills traded for Diggs shortly after.

https://13wham.com/buffalo-plus/bills-latest-news/source-higgins-pro-day-led-to-diggs-deal

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 tickets lower level on 40yd line in Section Q. $1250 per ticket. Half due now and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1283 people have read this post