»
Topic: Nuk**
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 27, 2020, 5:58 PM by: Purple Gunstock 15®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Nuk**

Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 4:32 PM

sigh, seems like some of you have nothing better to do then whine about his actions towards the trump supporters, or whatever. get over yourself !

link

Re: Nuk**

[1]
Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 4:35 PM

Why?

link

Re: Nuk

Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 4:40 PM

He can do what he wants but it was not a good look for a grown man and and young professional at the top of sport.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 4:43 PM

Would you have the same concerns if he had pulled this stunt with a Biden support group. Likely not,

link

[2]
Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 4:52 PM

I dont see what it gains him. If he wants to be a leader an have an impact maybe dont do silly childish. I personally think neither are good choices considering the country needs leadership right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 5:55 PM

I am a fan of players who I feel I can look up to, who I can relate to, and who has the qualities that I aspire to; not as much how great a player they are. A large number of the fans that have enjoyed Clemson football for the last 4o years are inspired by the clean program, and admirable conduct of most of the athletes.
If Steve Spurrier were made head coach of Clemson Football I would no longer be a fan.

link

Posted: Oct 27, 2020, 5:58 PM

Sucks!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 lower deck season tickets: North Stands, 2 in L and 2 in K. $2920 for package (IPTAY Fee + Seat Eq...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
791 people have read this post