Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Sullivan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 471

John Sullivan

Jan 19, 2021, 7:53 AM

So the day of the 6 Jan Trump Rally I posted about a left-wing zealot that two relatives (who were there) heard talking on a phone at the rally. He was in Trump gear, and his words revealed he did not like Trump people. We filed a report with the FBI, but still have not been contacted.

Even without first-hand knowledge of this fact, common sense tells people with common sense there were many non-Trumpers at the rally. No question about it.

Then the next question is how much did the non-Trumpers have to do with inciting the riot? Anyone want to take that on? If you say only Trumpers had a role, that's an opinion not a fact. Similarly, I cannot prove a non-Trumper started it, but it has been proven that John Sullivan, a liberal zealot, was there and had a large role in egging on the crowd.

He went so far as to get on a microphone and encourage violence.

Affidavit of a LEO is here (prepend with https://): www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download

Newsweek: https://www.newsweek.com/john-sullivan-capitol-attack-leftwing-antifa-1561898

Sullivan's website: https://www.insurgenceusa.com/about-insurgence-usa.html

Of course the left does not care who started the riot, but what matters is now it is being made into a nuclear weapon type event by the Democrats. Bringing in a asinine number of troops (endangering their lives due to COVID BTW, but who cares) and leaking stories (many made up) about threats all over the country from the right-wing terrorists.

Again, if you have common sense you can see through all of this. Common sense says if there is a real threat, move inside and downsize the event. We are not coronating a King (or are we?). But no, the Democrats want to show all their sheep what a huge problem the right is and how much work it takes to secure themselves from the terrible people on the right. The Democrats want to close all the businesses in the area, without regard to the financial effects on people, just to drive home how dangerous the right is.

It is a huge and pathetic waste of money to put so many thousands of people through a bunch of chit just so Big Guy repeat (if he can remember) the stinking oath.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: John Sullivan

Jan 19, 2021, 9:23 AM

NC said this:

If you say only Trumpers had a role, that's an opinion not a fact.

Excellent, you are right in trying to separate supposition from fact. I am a big supporter of empirical evidence and rational thinking.

NC said this:

Even without first-hand knowledge of this fact, common sense tells people with common sense there were many non-Trumpers at the rally. No question about it.

Uh oh. Here is another opinion (that you admit you have no first-hand evidence for) and yet you want to treat IT as a fact because if fits in with your "common sense"

Einstien once described common sense as "the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

Once you base your post on an erroneous presumption, the rest of your thinking falls down. This John Sullivan guy definitely enthusiastically participated in the occupation of the Capitol. But to insinuate from that fact that many leftists were there to instigate the insurrection is without support - there is no further evidence of such.

Let's follow ample evidence and the facts to our conclusions - not the other way round.

Jan 19, 2021, 10:12 AM

Tobias child.....you're a fine one to criticize OPINIONS, after you offered only opinions and hunches re Biden's China corruption. I provided evidence. You didn't.

I'm honored that you don't dare to debate me. It says so much about your character and your inability to step forward and defend yourself. I expected more from you. But as your posts fly around the board, it's obvious that you're nothing more than a cheap shot artist unable to defend with honor your views and opinions. Better to run and hide. I see this a lot on the left.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: John Sullivan ]

So, Toby, your opinion is that out of the 50,000 or 75,000 people at the rally there were no non-Trumpers there or just the one that I mentioned?

How many non-Trumpers do you believe were there? 10, 100, 1000? What's your educated guess? Surely common sense allows you to take an educated guess, so bless us with your knowledge.

Not sure if you know, but inciting a riot, and continuing

Jan 19, 2021, 9:45 AM

a riot, as well as trespassing in federal building, are all illegal.

I'm not real sure of your point. The trumpers that took days to plan out going to Washington , transportation, getting a place to stay, coordinating their tacticool wardrobe, wearing their litl helmets, picking up the tie wraps for hostages, and tying the noose for hangin'...they all had something planned. Doesn't really sound like they were that innocent to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure if you know, but inciting a riot, and continuing

Jan 19, 2021, 8:01 PM

I can't help you...

Jan 19, 2021, 12:18 PM

FWIW...there are plenty of folks out there doing their own thing that do not fit neatly into any category and this guy would seem to be one of those.

There's groups of what's called "Accelerationists" who seem to go out of their way to make sure fuel gets poured onto any would-be fire. They do it for a variety of reasons and for a variety of fringey causes, and they seem to have adherents on both the far left and far right.

I haven't heard of "Insurgence USA" and really don't care to go poking into the dark corners of the Internetz looking for their manifesto but my guess would be they're some kind of anarchist group. I saw an interview with this guy and he had kind of a wild-eyed Charles Manson vibe to him, and his girlfriend looked flat crazy too.

When you get to the far fringes of either side, you are not dealing with okay people, and they are attracted to chaos like moths to flame.

So...sure. And if he was there, there were probably others, crazy people with rando ideologies merrily spraying away with kerosene. But that situation was always a powder keg anyway, and every bit of evidence thus far suggests he was just a very small part of the day's crazy.

There’s also a lot of weirdness about this guy.

Jan 19, 2021, 9:05 PM

And Rudy

https://www.ibtimes.sg/rudy-giuliani-conspired-john-sullivans-brother-blame-antifa-capitol-riots-54942

There was chatter among BLM protestors to not trust this guy. Weird family.

Re: There’s also a lot of weirdness about this guy.

Jan 19, 2021, 9:11 PM

It is getting harder and harder to tell the difference between a Guiliani quote and the Onion.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 8:07 PM

I think you’re right, the trumpers are stunningly gullible. This is why trump decided to become a republican, he knew the pubs were gullible enough that he could hijack the party. And he did.

Are u one of the trumpers that thinks trump is republican?

Replies: 9
| visibility 471
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic