Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow

Sep 6, 2019, 11:29 AM

is that we're about to beat the ever loving shyatt out of those nut squeezing freaks!

Dabo is about to send a gotdam message to the SEC and to the world...if that crappy conference thought 44-16 was bad they better not tune in tomorrow for the bloodbath in Death Valley.

Oh but tnet posters are shaking because Kellen Mond can stretch the field. Well I don't give a rat's nut-sack about Kellen Mond, we have Trevor effing Lawrence, and Travis Etienne, and Tee Higgins, and Justyn Ross, and the best offensive line in the country, and a great defensive line, and Isaiah Simmons, and probably the best defensive backs we've ever had during Dabo's tenure.

We went to their crappy football stadium with their stupid 12th man tradition they stole from the Seattle Seahawks and we beat them with Kelly Bryant, Ross playing 1 snap and limited touches from Etienne. So you better believe we're gonna stomp a mudhole in em at home, with 86,000 Clemson fans making the ground shake.

Texas A&M fans coming to the game, safe travels here and enjoy the tailgate beforehand, because the Tigers bout to send y'all midnight yellin, male cheerleadin, cow humpin, cousin kissin, elephant walkin, tradition stealin, backwards under 50 IQ dumba**es home with your scumbag angry elf of a coach and your ugly women feeling all kinds of lugubrious.

So tnetters, stop whining about a close game because it ain't happening. Start greasing your throats @AThomas® style and prepare to get loud AF tomorrow. Clemson isn't coming anymore, we've already arrived and he!l came with us! Aggies about to find out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow

Sep 6, 2019, 11:32 AM

You left out the part about Jimbo's wife (well, ex-wife now) who loves to chug GATOR aid.

Other than that, spot on analysis.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow