Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muscoot on the way out?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Muscoot on the way out?

Nov 8, 2020, 1:23 PM

Hens up! or.. hens down.. cycling in? out?

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/check-this-out-yes-its-twitter.341760/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Muscoot on the way out?

Nov 8, 2020, 1:25 PM

48-3...... He didn't get SHUT-OUT, that'll save him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 1:29 PM

There is also a thread on SEC Rant about this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No fire Muscoot please

Nov 8, 2020, 1:32 PM

Boom!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurs Up is a dead chicken.***

Nov 8, 2020, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 1:34 PM

One of the posters said maybe Willie Taggart. Dang. Old Willie sure does know how to make a lot of bucks while accomplishing absolutely nothing. Hm. I think I saw somebody giving a speech last night that fits the same description.

Nov 8, 2020, 4:11 PM

I swear some of you people have the reading comprehension skills of a rock. They did not say hire Willie Taggart. They were being sarcastic and said they wonder if the athletic director has Willie Taggart on speed dial. They loved their athletic director when he was the baseball coach, but now they hate him as AD. They loved Muschamp but now they hate the guy. Typical UFC jr nonsense. But you seriously either need to learn sarcasm or learn how to read and comprehend. Probably both!

Nov 8, 2020, 1:35 PM

Kicking a field goal down 41-0 is the most gamecock thing in the world.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 2:08 PM

pretty sure they cant afford buy out..... AD was a baseball coach that`s it lmfgdao.... that`s it Chip..... baseball bama sec lmfgdao

Nov 8, 2020, 2:32 PM

Muschamp will be gone the instant the Coots can afford the buyout. Then they'll pay Hugh Freeze an ungodly amount of money and he will fail just like Muschamp has.

Nov 8, 2020, 2:49 PM

Even if they fire muscoot, another coach will not make
an immediate impact. It will take a few years of good
recruiting and coaches that can coach above their chicken
heads.

Nov 8, 2020, 4:10 PM

To outright fire a coach in mid-season is not a good sign for any future coach even though the program indicates the coach needs to go. i don't know how much his buy-out is or will be but it's a hefty amount. Bobo as Muschamp's replacement? Wasn't he fired from his last job? What makes the gamecock fans believe he is the answer? He preferred using a QB with knee injuries throughout his career and ignored using healthier and younger QBs sitting on the bench. A supposedly "quick fix" at QB appears to have been a complete failure. That's not an item one would want on their resume if applying for the job of the head football coach.

As one poster wrote, Muschamp was all talk. Nothing new here. "All talk" has been the trademark of the Gamecock fan base since the introduction of football to their sports program more than 100 years ago. Their claim to glory is based entirely on perception as if being a member of the SEC automatically makes them an elite program.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 4:15 PM

I saw several threads on FGF. Haven't seen it anywhere else. Until it shows up someone slightly mor official I will assume it's just wishing-and-hoping by fans.

But, Utah State canned Gary Anderson, so who knows what the chickens are thinking?

Let's see who the candidates would be.
Jim Harbaugh
Tony Dungy
Bill Cowher
Andy Reid

Heck some of them might think they could lure Nick or Dabo to come to Columbia. :??

Nov 8, 2020, 4:20 PM

I think Billy Napier would also probably be high on the list for a bunch of reasons.

Nov 8, 2020, 4:25 PM

The HC at Coastal Carolina will make a splash somewhere.

Nov 8, 2020, 4:29 PM

I’d make a financial decision at this point and hire the cheapest person they could find. Not like anyone is going to win there.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic