Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It was Antifa!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 481

It was Antifa!!!

Feb 12, 2021, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was Antifa!!!

Feb 12, 2021, 12:51 PM

Jesus Lord.

You punch a couple Nazis in the face and get Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham talking about you, and they literally start blaming you for every gas grill that explodes in suburbia.

The notion that Antifa is responsible for impersonating a bunch of hardcore militia and QAnon conspiracy theorists wearing goat horns and charging the Capitol is...remarkable.

Bold strategy, Team Trump. And wow are a moderate handful of stoner video gamers wearing balaclavas that smell of bongwater ever living rent-free in the GOP's collective brain-pans at the moment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s a clue

Feb 12, 2021, 1:06 PM

Re: Here’s a clue

Feb 12, 2021, 1:23 PM

Good God. I can't even with you. I just can't.

In no way was I "defending" Antifa. I think they're ridiculous and have always done more damage to their causes than they've helped - over here's the peaceful protest, and over here's the hooded idiots in black smashing windows and getting stuff all crazy-like, and hey, now it's free stuff and whatever point we were trying to make is literally right out the window - but I do kind of chuckle at the way right-wing derps just cower in fear at them. You guys really are a bunch of fearful Karens, you really are.

And sure, there were undoubtedly any number of crazies all over that. Events like that draw crazy people from all over the spectrum like battles draw buzzards.

But gosh. I wonder who invited them all there, and then got them all riled up?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/us/politics/capitol-mob-trump-supporters.html

Who invited them?

Feb 12, 2021, 1:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay let’s use both of your logic then

Feb 12, 2021, 1:28 PM

Re: Okay let’s use both of your logic then

Feb 12, 2021, 1:34 PM

I don't know.

Was the BLM organizer in question telling blatant lies to the crowd and telling them the country was literally being illegally stolen from them in a shadow conspiracy that was occurring behind these here very doors this very moment and only they could stop it by fighting like h#ll? And that even the vice president was involved?

Re: Okay let’s use both of your logic then

Feb 12, 2021, 1:37 PM

Wait..wut?

Feb 12, 2021, 1:42 PM

"the lies are in the eyes of the beholder."

Do you think Pence could have changed the election outcome, too?

Re: Wait..wut?

Feb 12, 2021, 1:50 PM

Did these organizers call for the violence?

Feb 12, 2021, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Okay let’s use both of your logic then ]

after months of telling their followers their country and their rights were being stolen from them, all while telling the same followers that the elections were rigged and their votes meant nothing? Did the BLM organizers also tell their rabid followers (incorrectly) that the vice president could have stopped the election from being stolen from them, but he wasn't a patriot and didn't "do his job"?

Did they do absolutely nothing while the riots occurred, despite having the ear of every national TV and radio network, as well as their own national emergency broadcast system to tell the followers to stop the rioting? Did these BLM organizers have the ability to send in the national guard to stop the riots, but refused to even answer the people who asked them to do that...SIX TIMES?

If so, then yes, they should all definitely be arrested and thrown in jail.

Re: Did these organizers call for the violence?

Feb 12, 2021, 1:53 PM

It was a 'unifying' opening... full of deflection.***

Feb 12, 2021, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: It was Antifa!!! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 481
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic