Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is the Seneca Creek Meadows parking in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,251

Is the Seneca Creek Meadows parking in

Aug 6, 2019, 6:09 PM

the New Springs church parking lot or near it? Can someone please explain where and give some info on the shuttle? Thank you! Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the Seneca Creek Meadows parking in

Aug 6, 2019, 6:14 PM

here's a map.
SCM and NS are in the upper left hand side. Technically, SCM is off the map to the left.
they are on opposite sides of 93 up by 123. Across the lake from the stadium.

https://www.jimapco.com/hosted/clemson/index.html?DB_OEM_ID=28510

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 6, 2019, 6:53 PM

The shuttle to the game runs very smoothly. After the game can be a different story. If the game is tight and people do not leave the stadium early, you will be waiting for the shuttle.

Aug 6, 2019, 7:09 PM

Seneca Creek Meadows (SCM) is not at the church. It is on the opposite side of Hwy 93 from the church. At the light on 93 turn as if going behind the old Y Beach instead of turning the other direction into the church. You will take the first right in less than a mile and it will take you to the parking area.

You can park just about anywhere. It is a huge grass lot which in years past has been mostly empty. It will probably be more crowded from now on with the shuffling that has been going on with parking. There are plenty of lights and it has been a save place to park the past several years. First year there were not many tailgaters but last year there where many more.

You will not have to wait for a bus more than a few minutes at the most. Usually there are buses waiting to fill up. Usually no visiting fans on the buses because it is a season ticket holder lot not a pay lot. The buses will drop you off in front of the baseball stadium. It only takes a few minutes because they have an outbound lane blocked off for the buses. No waiting in inbound traffic. After exiting the bus walk through the baseball stadium and its a short walk to the west end zone.

The nightmare is getting back after the game. The return buses load at the front of the baseball stadium and the line/crowd is horrible. They only load two buses at a time for all three of the outlying lots. They stop at the church first then SCM and lastly at the Y Beach.There is not a return bus just for SCM. Once loaded the return to the lot is fairly quick because the have a dedicated lane on the inbound side of 98. But holy cow the cluster at the loading site will have you pulling your hair out, especially on busy games where everyone stays until the end of the game.

Once back to the lot there is a back way out which avoids all the traffic. Turn right and go towards the airport. From this direction you can go towards Seneca, the back way to the Old Stone Church road, or even all the way down to I-85 via Townsville.

If you are not into the tailgating scene and only want to come to the game and get in and out, it is in my opinion the best place to park. Especially if coming from the Seneca direction. There is no traffic coming or going from the Seneca direction.

Sorry its long winded but maybe this helps.

Aug 6, 2019, 9:50 PM

I've parked in SCM for the last several years and love it. I come through Atlanta and up 85 to get to Clemson. I get off at Exit 2 and can be in the lot within 15 minutes with very little traffic. Getting out after a game is very quick as you don't have the amount of traffic as you do going out 123 and 76. As another poster said, getting the bus after a game when everyone stays is a royal pain. That's the only downside to this arrangement to me. I think that they need more buses after the game, a better loading area (where they can have more than 2 buses loading at a time), and buses and queues dedicated to each lot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 10:29 PM

Do you take West Pine Grove Road to Pine Grove Road and to Hunt Road from Fair Play to Clemson? If not you are going the long way to Seneca. And you miss the carved Tiger at my farm in Fair Play. It’s definitely the short cut back way in from Exit 2.

Aug 6, 2019, 10:40 PM

I go up 59 to 24 and go about .5 mi. on 24, bear to the left and go past Cross Roads Baptist Church. Don't know the name of that road, but I follow it to the end and turn right on Friendship Rd. and go to Martin Creek Rd. Approx. 15 mins. and very little traffic.

I looked on googlemaps and the route that you mentioned would bring me to the point where I turn to head toward Clemson. Is that way even shorter? If so, I will give it a try.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 10:54 PM

Yes it is. Hunt Road to 24. Go straight across and come in back way to Seneca Creek Meadow. You will go by my farm. Brock Hill Farm. 1/2 mile from Yoders.

Aug 7, 2019, 12:27 AM

Thanks for your reply. I'll definitely go that way on the 29th! I love coming in and parking on that side of Clemson. Don't have to contend with all of the traffic on the Anderson/Easley side!

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,251
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic