Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would like to pay to have a star named after...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

I would like to pay to have a star named after...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:18 AM

Trevor Lawrence, as my Christmas gift to him. Does anyone know of a reputable star naming service that will actually file the paperwork correctly?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No problem...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:21 AM

https://www.iau.org/public/themes/buying_star_names/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.***

Nov 19, 2020, 12:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No.***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Thank you.***

Nov 19, 2020, 3:09 PM

Glad I could help!***

Nov 19, 2020, 3:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Your knot helping at all.

Nov 20, 2020, 8:56 AM

Actually, it's more like the opposite of helping.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I would like to pay to have a star named after Trevor...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:32 AM

My understanding is that if someone leaves a star abandoned for more than a year you can claim ownership of it, at least that is the law down here in Ecuador where I live.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought you lived in Florida and DSP currently resides in

Nov 19, 2020, 10:44 AM

Ecuador.....

No wait...that's Jamaica.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I would like to pay to have a star named after Trevor... ]

We know about that of Ecuador, they're always claiming what they have no rights to. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 10:51 AM

If you find that Francisss, do a combo by adding ETN to the star name also!!! ;) I would, but I'm broke!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 11:00 AM

It is all in vain, I already had a Galaxy named after Trevor. FM is late to the party as usual.

I’ve already bought his gift...

Nov 19, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: I would like to pay to have a star named after Trevor... ]

I think he’s going to get a charge out of it.

That will be great for cleaning around the shower.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:46 AM

I already got him this signed T Shirt with all the original members of Metallica.

Re: I’ve already bought his gift...

Nov 19, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to I’ve already bought his gift... ]

That's cool. I already got this gift for TBalm. He's a good man and deserves a nice Christmas gift:

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a sweet thought Francis

Nov 19, 2020, 11:06 AM

You are like the Mother Theresa of Tiger Fans.

I am in awe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a sweet thought Francis

Nov 19, 2020, 11:35 AM

OMG, I've got to get out of here until I'm done with my coffee drinking this AM bc, my new puter isn't broke in yet, and I'm trying to keep the coffee off it for a little while!!!!

Pretty sure this is an NCAA violation

Nov 19, 2020, 12:25 PM

unless you buy a star for all the other Clemson students as well.

Re: I would like to pay to have a star named after...

Nov 19, 2020, 3:28 PM

They already have a name for your anus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 3:36 PM

Thank you***

Nov 19, 2020, 3:56 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check with

Nov 20, 2020, 7:34 AM

74Tiger. He's good with the internets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Check with

Nov 20, 2020, 7:36 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Justin-Foster-status-2035046

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Nov 20, 2020, 7:40 AM

I can arrange that for you. Just let me know which one you want.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you...

Nov 20, 2020, 8:47 AM

How much would this one cost?

Re: Thank you...

Nov 20, 2020, 8:55 AM

I think I can get you a pretty good deal on that one. It's been on the market for 10 billion years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Nov 20, 2020, 7:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Have you tried Craig's List? I am sure it is full of legit!

Nov 20, 2020, 8:02 AM

Good luck!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic