Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Something we may be talking about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Something we may be talking about

Oct 22, 2020, 11:36 AM

In a few years ————— Breese being a Heisman contender. You laugh but he likely will be that kind of player after a few years of Clemson coaching. The sky is the limit for this kid. I bet he would be a high draft pick today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Trevor has the Heisman locked up this year

Oct 22, 2020, 11:38 AM

as well as the next two. So if BB is going to win it, he will need to stay beyond that, which I hope he does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I think Trevor has the Heisman locked up this year

Oct 22, 2020, 11:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I hope so but I wouldn't say "locked" yet because........

Oct 22, 2020, 11:48 AM [ in reply to I think Trevor has the Heisman locked up this year ]

the national media is going to want to see how Justin Fields, etc. do. You know how they so often are about Ohio State, etc.

I do think if TL keeps having the consistency he's been having that he'll be hard to beat.

Re: Something we may be talking about

Oct 22, 2020, 11:40 AM

Breese might not be the only one in the mix for Clemson in 2 years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 11:48 AM

Something else we may be talking about is the demise of big time college football if some schools have to shut down their athletic programs if they continue losing money because of Covid-19,so why not enjoy this season before you start talking about what could be a future players Heisman Trophy.

You just, you just can't help yourself can you leftie?***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You just, you just can't help yourself can you leftie?***

Oct 22, 2020, 12:11 PM

Just being honest.I don't know why so many people on this board want to talk about the future when the present is all we have to go on.
That is what I like about Dabo. Syracuse is the next game. Sure he has to look ahead for recruiting purposes, but he's not saying that by signing with Clemson a certain player is a a shoe-in for the Heisman.
Take the season for what it is. Who knows what's going to happen next year.
That's all I'm saying.

Re: You just, you just can't help yourself can you leftie?***

Oct 22, 2020, 12:29 PM

I'm pretty sure we've never had a "shoe-in" for a Heisman.

I appreciate your honest response

Oct 22, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: You just, you just can't help yourself can you leftie?*** ]

and I agree in the sense that every college game feels like we should take it as a gift because the season may not get completed, or there may not be playoffs, or a Heisman, etc. But we, as fans, can both enjoy the present and discuss the future. The future is fun to think about, especially with the promise BB has shown as a freshman. Of course, it's more fun to discuss the future of Clemson football when there is not someone (you) that constantly chimes in on an internet sports message board mandating that everyone focus on the present. Thus, the reason for me saying you just can't help yourself.

That's all I'm saying.

That's not honesty.

Oct 22, 2020, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: You just, you just can't help yourself can you leftie?*** ]

That's opinion. There is a difference.

HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oct 22, 2020, 12:29 PM

I'm betting Drew will be retired in a couple of years.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic