Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I met this 'Bama fan today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,706

I met this 'Bama fan today

Jan 13, 2020, 1:48 PM

I was in my Dr office this morning patiently waiting(yep, that was on purpose). A woman was on her cel calling multiple places trying to find LSU apparel.She became quite frustrated because she couldn't find LSU clothing, in Charleston, on game day. I politely asked if she was having any luck. She said she was a Bama fan but had to watch the game with co-workers tonight. I said "LSU hates Alabama as much as they hate anyone, so why pull for them?" She looked at me as if I were a bit demented and said." I know they hate us, but it's Clemson."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I met this 'Bama fan today

Jan 13, 2020, 1:51 PM

Walmart? In the USofC section near the incontinence supplies?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 4:23 PM

Spot on!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There used to be a coot apparel store on king street

Jan 13, 2020, 1:56 PM

not sure if its still there but worth checking

Jan 13, 2020, 2:24 PM

It is an SEC thing.....if they win they all take credit for it......including ESPN.....Clemson wins on their OWN and needs help from No One......Go Tigers!!!!!

Jan 13, 2020, 2:24 PM

It is an SEC thing.....if they win they all take credit for it......including ESPN.....Clemson wins on their OWN and needs help from No One......Go Tigers!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.***

Jan 13, 2020, 2:26 PM

Re: You can't fix stupid.***

Jan 13, 2020, 2:33 PM

I was rooting for Clemson last year just because I will never root for Alabama even if my life depended on it. I never care if a SEC team wins, unless it's LSU.

^^^ This one here is a rare find

Jan 13, 2020, 4:27 PM

Jan 13, 2020, 2:41 PM

I’m in Columbia today for a meeting. As I was leaving, I stopped at the Shell station about a block from the Roach. Guy comes out wearing an LSU sweatshirt and hat. I think they still had the tags on them. Was willing to give him benefit of doubt thinking maybe he was an LSU fan til I saw the coot tag on the front of his truck.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:28 PM

He must have quite the collection of college football stuff by now.

Jan 13, 2020, 4:39 PM

SEC blind allegiance lives in Charleston too. All these Jawja fans around here are rooting for "LSU to bring the Title back to the SEC." The Scars are, as well.
- Why root for just one team, when you can root for an entire conference?" (1 statement I heard today).
It surely is a strange, and bizarre phenomenon. Paul Finebaum is similar to Jim Jones, with these SEC homers. Hopefully they will drink their Kool Aid tonight, or early tomorrow morning.
GO CLEMSON TIGERS!!!

There is little quite so dumb as this.

Jan 13, 2020, 4:48 PM

Now I get wanting to show who you are rooting for, but there are plenty of yella shirts in this world.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,706
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic