»
Topic: I guess we’ll never know the Clemson player in question, but I would be like...
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 21, 2020, 10:06 AM by: LtColClemson
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I guess we’ll never know the Clemson player in question, but I would be like...

[2]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 9:56 AM

“OK, he’ll sit out and we’ll still scalp y’all on national tv. We good now?”

~JKB

Re: I guess we’ll never know the Clemson player in question, but I would be like...

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 9:58 AM

really we didnt have TL for two games and w still showed up to play. If was TE we'd still be ok. Not like our OL is going to block for him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg

Of course, why would we pack up and come home over

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 10:00 AM

one player? This whole story makes no sense and obviously, we still don't know what happened.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Of course, why would we pack up and come home over

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 10:03 AM

I guess the thinking is... if one Tiger player has tested positive then it is likely that he has infected other teammates who would be playing in the game..

Re: I guess we’ll never know the Clemson player in question, but I would be like...

[2]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 10:01 AM

Exactly! If he was the only player to test positive, why couldn't he just sit and the game be played? Doesn't make sense!

2021 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[2]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 10:06 AM

The problem is he travelled with the team so now we might have a larger outbreak in a couple of days which might postpone the next game.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets north stands lower deck about the 30 yd line make offer

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1233 people have read this post