Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks for the encouraging responses to my question..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Thanks for the encouraging responses to my question..

Dec 26, 2020, 8:56 AM

Based on the mostly rational responses it seems that there is considerable suspicion that Hunter and Joe have conspired to extract $$$$s from the Chinese.

I'm proud of my liberal Tiger friends for being, for the most part, honest with their responses.

I think we all realize that this country cannot go forward with our president and his family under suspicion of potential corruption and crimes. A special counsel will satisfy America's need to know and we can then move forward, likely with Kumala at the helm! God help us.

***again, thnx libbies for screwing America, something you're very, very good at. Happy New Year...I hope.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the encouraging responses to my question..

Dec 26, 2020, 9:00 AM

Yes, we finally agree. We can not go forward with our president.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was Christmas. I was kind and ignored it.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:00 AM

Merry Christmas. Don't know what's important in your life... But it ain't politics or arguing about it. If it is.... It shouldn't be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lack of self-awareness in this is a sight to behold.***

Dec 26, 2020, 1:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The lack of self-awareness in this is a sight to behold.***

Dec 26, 2020, 6:00 PM

Are you suggesting we just ignore the huge fire and smoke coming from Joey and Hunter's 'endeavors'? What if it were Trump and son? I suppose you think Bobulinski lied under oath at the FBI?

Brilliant, freakin' brilliant.

Facts, logic and common sense elude you, right? No surprise there.

LMAO at the denial and vulgarity on the left.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's stopping Trump from investigating?

Dec 26, 2020, 7:00 PM

Are they waiting on my permission or is there just not enough evidence to proceed?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not worth your time.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:16 PM

Not sure if his wife doesn't love him, or she just doesn't like him, but dude was here on Christmas Eve and most of yesterday apparently. He's sad. Feeding into his megalomania by entertaining the hilarious idea that his Nazi thoughts are worth merit actually hurts him more than it hurts you and I.

He needs help, not endless debate. If I were him, I would seriously consider asking that my family put me in a home.

:( :( :( praying for him.

Re: He's not worth your time.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:46 PM

Wow! The attacks show that my facts were on the money and clearly triggered all of you dumbkoffs who are incapable of objective reasoning.

Anybody want to dispute my facts or do you want to continue with the childish attacks?

LMAO

I never attacked you. I said I was worried about you. What

Dec 26, 2020, 9:08 PM

with you being insane and all. Please get help.

Dec 26, 2020, 8:46 PM [ in reply to He's not worth your time. ]

Wow! The attacks show that my facts were on the money and clearly triggered all of you dumbkoffs who are incapable of objective reasoning.

Anybody want to dispute my facts or do you want to continue with the childish attacks?

LMAO

You wanna post that a third time???***

Dec 26, 2020, 9:07 PM

Dec 27, 2020, 6:42 AM [ in reply to He's not worth your time. ]

unfortunately we defunded our mental institutions in the 60's and 70's, especially after Geraldo found that one in Staten Island where the residents were rolling around in their own filth unattended and half of the women were pregnant.

I hate to say it, but prison is the only institution left to help miura. They provide psychological evaluation and treatment to inmates, usually by the worst psychiatrist the state can find.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: The lack of self-awareness in this is a sight to behold.*** ]

Of course they are. Rules and laws do not apply when it is for their perceived "good of the country"

Rest assured they will both have to account for their actions and Joe will NEVER be president

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 9:29 AM

Do you want to bet on Joe being president? I say he will be president January 20th. What's the wager?

Dec 27, 2020, 10:06 AM

how about DNJEV6 has to have a Hillary Clinton avatar of your choosing for one month?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 10:11 AM

I like it. I will do Trump on my end if I lose. He can be Hillary or Biden.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic