»
Topic: Elliot stinks
Replies: 14   Last Post: Oct 31, 2020, 8:40 PM by: oldtelman
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

Elliot stinks

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 3:17 PM

He’s terrible what the heck was that run the ball

not a big fan of Elliot but that series had Dabo written all

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 3:19 PM

over it.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Elliot stinks

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 3:20 PM

Was that a statement, question or general stupidity? I’ll go C.

2021 white level member

Do you honestly think Elliott made that call?*****

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 6:02 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Do you honestly think Elliott made that call?*****

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 6:50 PM

Ding, Ding, Ding. A little too early for Dabo to go to the Jumbo recruiting package.

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

No I don’t think he made that call

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:18 PM

But he sure as heck called the plays for the three and out in the 4th. How can ETN not get the ball?

2021 white level member

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 6:51 PM

Elliott is THE best OC in CFP

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:21 PM

Only issue I had with the play calling was the series after getting the lead. O-line has been weak on run blocking but no play action and use of the tight ends. DJ seemed to have issues throwing to the left so use Amari on a cross or tight ends in the seam.

Real curious to see next week with DJ getting all the first team snaps and a whole game behind him. Kid did great.

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:26 PM

I am not going to say that Elliot is a bad call player- but I will say that I think both Elliot & Scott worked better as a team- seemed to mesh and keep things straight- it seems Elliot goes heavy with the run or with the pass- not a good mix-- but I also don't makes millions a year calling offensive plays for CLEMSON!

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:40 PM

He’s terrible what the heck was that run the ball

Big guy, stop posting while inebriated( that means drunk)

That is nonsense. We are very fortunate have National champion T Elliot in our corner.

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:42 PM

Yeah, made me mad that he kept getting false start penalties, otherwise we moved the chains all afternoon.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:47 PM

Honestly, I love Jeff Scott but I think the play calling has improved this year. Much more creative.

The O-line is our biggest problem on offense. The non-development of Ngata and Ladson is a close second.

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 7:55 PM

Really, Tony stinks after how many wins in a row? Like you know anything better. Give me a break, like your loser life supports any of your claims, give me a break. Tony Elliot is phenomenal, has an incredible record, and you as a benchwarmer are giving us your opinion. Seriously, just keep you mouth quiet, you are embarrassing yourself.

Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 8:00 PM

I really do understand wanting to say ahead of the chains but you have to be smarter and not run the ball on first down 9 out of 10 times. Hopefully DJ built some trust with him today and it’ll be different next week.,????

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2020, 8:40 PM

What’s our record? Come on people. Best program in college football and you fuss about play calling in a great comeback win?? Come on! Fuss when we’re 0-7! Enjoy the ride, it’s going to last a long time.

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2021 Season Tickets for sale. The location is as followed: TD TDH R 17 TD TDH R 19 TD TDH R 21 The c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1745 people have read this post