Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone know what DK injury is or was?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,719

Does anyone know what DK injury is or was?

Nov 1, 2020, 12:12 PM

I noticed 2 thing Sat. they were throwing to his side a lot and he seems to be a lot slower. They never throw to his side before the injury. Anyone know what is going on?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone know what DK injury is or was?

Nov 1, 2020, 12:15 PM

he was leg whipped at GT in a big collision of 2 wr and 2 dbs. He may still be suffering from that. Whatever him and all the others should forget the finger wagging.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 12:18 PM

forget the finger wagging! do your job.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone know what DK injury is or was? ]

You can tell something is wrong.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:19 PM

I noticed he was slow yesterday, seemed to get beat on his routes by a good bit.. hopefully he gets rested and ready for Saturday

Nov 1, 2020, 12:21 PM

Think he’s ok. He had decent coverage on the td. Good throw and catch by BC. I know we run so many DB’s in and out of game it’s hard to keep up with who is playing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 12:25 PM

Not ok on the deep overthrow on the BC sideline- he was being left.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 2:20 PM

I agree something is wrong.

Nov 1, 2020, 2:46 PM

Was talking to Clemson buddy after the game and we both noticed this too. DK is one of the fastest guys on the team but on that long throw the BC receiver was separating and it looked like DK had a little hitch in his stride at full speed. People keep saying he banged his knee at GT but if you watched the replay of that play, he actually landed awkwardly on the knee before he went down. Can’t believe it’s too serious or he wouldn’t be out there. Maybe a sprain???

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 3:25 PM

Not sure if it's the play you are talking about, but one reception that was made against DK, separation was caused by the receiver running his route and using the official, set up in the middle of the field, to block DK out.

Couldn't see it when the catch was made, but it was obvious when they showed the full field on the replay.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kendrick was in position...

Nov 1, 2020, 2:59 PM

to break up BC’s first TD pass; he just didn’t get his head around in time. By the time the receiver is nearing the end zone boundary the DB should be turning to look for the ball.

Whether Kendrick is still feeling the lingering effects of injury, it was bad technique that cost him against BC. Mario Goodrich was in position to defend another TD pass, but he slipped and lost it while the receiver bobbled the ball and still managed to make the catch.

Our DBs need to step up their game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kendrick was in position...

Nov 1, 2020, 6:40 PM

I have watched DK since he has been on the team. He had a little problem when he first went over to the defense but has been a lock down corner for the most part but I don't know if he is still hurt or just rusty not sure.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:20 PM

Pretty sure DK hyperextended his knee against GA Tech but it was not too bad. I think it was the Flowers kid that was outrunning him and I am pretty sure he would outrun most everyone on any teams defense. Notre Dame does not have that kind of speed. Not saying we might not get burned once or twice but I am use to that.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,719
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic