Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After watching all the games so far, it’s pretty clear it’s
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

After watching all the games so far, it’s pretty clear it’s

Sep 2, 2018, 7:45 AM

1) Clemson
2) Alabama

3) Everyone else
4) UGA

5) SCU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^ i concur FM..

Sep 2, 2018, 7:53 AM

so shut-uP & point moi uP! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After watching all the games so far, it’s pretty clear it’s

Sep 2, 2018, 7:53 AM

Guess you didn't see the Oklahoma and Ohio State games

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched all the games.***

Sep 2, 2018, 8:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Ohio St scored 29 more points on Oregon St than we did on

Sep 2, 2018, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: After watching all the games so far, it’s pretty clear it’s ]

Furman, but Oregon St is bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like osu does that every year though and we don’t

Sep 2, 2018, 8:16 AM

I don’t know if I’m blinding myself with my orange glasses or not but I’d like to think it’s because we are more about developing depth for later in the season and keeping people healthy than running up the score. Could be wrong haven’t watched their qb yet. I feel pretty good about what we did yesterday even though it was furman

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go look at the box score

Sep 2, 2018, 3:06 PM

of the OSU game, they probably didn't take the starters out till late 4th quarter

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: go look at the box score

Sep 2, 2018, 3:09 PM

and they still gave up 31 points to a team that won one game last year.

Re: Ohio St scored 29 more points on Oregon St than we did on

Sep 2, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Ohio St scored 29 more points on Oregon St than we did on ]

Furman, but Oregon St is bad.

They sure IS!!

Re: After watching (only) five games

Sep 2, 2018, 7:58 AM

[Us, bama/UL, Mich/ND, Aub/Wash, aTm/NWS]

I think it is:

1) Clemson

2) Everyone else

3) coots

G‘morning Francis

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

You may be right.

Sep 2, 2018, 8:06 AM

Morning, buddy.

Sep 2, 2018, 8:06 AM

1. Alabammer (51-14 Beat an FBS Team)
2. Clemson (48-7 Beat an FCS Team)
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State

Go Tigers Beat the Aggies!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to see the confidence here...but let's save it for next

Sep 2, 2018, 8:11 AM

Sunday morning. The game with Texas A&M will determine if Clemson is very real contender or not. Clemson will have to play on a much higher level next Saturday night than what I saw against Furman. It was like a "workman- like nothing fancy" fashion win against the Paladins. Let's see what we are made of in College Station. Go Tigers kick some Aggie butts!

Francis never....seldom disappoints.

Sep 2, 2018, 8:15 AM

Found juan!

You missed the fact that Bentley is the best ever since

Sep 2, 2018, 8:14 AM

they scored 49 points against CCU and that he will win the Heisman and SCar will destroy Alabama for the $EC championship and that will propel them to the CFP Championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Noted. I will correct my rankings.***

Sep 2, 2018, 8:16 AM

Sep 2, 2018, 8:25 AM

After what I saw last night I still have Bama slightly above us. Granted, Louisville isn't the same without Lamar Jackson, but the Cardinal "D" played well in stretches, but
in a head to head matchup, I would have to favor Louisville slightly over Furman.
Let's see how the season progresses. After all, we have to play The Coot's" and Bama doesn't(LOL!)

Sep 2, 2018, 9:37 AM

Dear God, UL would be favored by 3 TDs over Furman. I hope you're kidding.

If Bama/Clemson had played yesterday, Bama would've won. Doesn't mean we can't be better than them by the CFP, but they are currently a better team than Clemson

You clearly watch the ball, not the game.***

Sep 2, 2018, 9:48 AM

Most of this weeks games don't reveal much of anything.***

Sep 2, 2018, 8:29 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of this weeks games don't reveal much of anything.***

Sep 2, 2018, 8:37 AM

Actually, I thought it exposed Penn State, Michigan, Texas, Washington, Notre Dame (struggling to beat a crappy Michigan at home), and perhaps Auburn.... once again, all overrated by the talking heads.

But DAMB! In the grand scheme of things, who cares?! You gotta LOVE that it’s college football season!

GO Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 8:33 AM

Well, CLEMSON will win the ACC, Bama will win the SEC, Washington will win the Pac-12, OU will win the Big 12, and OSU will win the Big 10. Washington will get left out due to the loss to AU.

Bama
OU
CLEMSON
OSU

CLEMSON needs to seriously play well vs. TAM next week to stay ahead of OSU. The verdict is out on OU, but they did not lose much at QB like I previously thought they would.

I see it as 1) Alabama

Sep 2, 2018, 9:07 AM

2) gap, but not to large to eventually over come

3)Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio St , UGA,

4) Auburn

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“...every party needs a pooper -

Sep 2, 2018, 9:38 AM

we’re so glad that you could come!”

??

Bama comes out every year on fire.

Sep 2, 2018, 9:45 AM

Then injuries, length of season catches up to them and only one week of game prep makes them beatable on a lucky day. If it wasn’t for DW4, they would be going for their 4 th straight title. Tua, is the best Qb I have seen at Bama in a long time. That is scary to think about.

Just being a realist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 9:15 AM

Don’t sleep on the 2-0 Rainbow ?? Warriors

I think it's

Sep 2, 2018, 10:59 AM

Too early to care. Just win...and let's see where things stand on October 1.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definitive post on this subject***

Sep 2, 2018, 11:51 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Don't need a abacus to dew that maff.

Sep 2, 2018, 2:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic