Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quozzel implicated in defamation lawsuit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Quozzel implicated in defamation lawsuit

Jan 19, 2021, 2:14 PM

Good Luck.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/boebert-cohen-capitol-tour-riot-letter-cnn

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quozzel implicated in defamation lawsuit

Jan 19, 2021, 3:39 PM

She lying, she has an r next to her name?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 3:46 PM

LOL.

Cohen had better hope she ends up getting arrested or Boebert is indeed going to completely wreck him in a defamation suit. There's a reason none of the other 30 Reps who did actually sign that letter have opened their yaps publicly, and that's it.

Even Fox carefully seems to be avoiding taking a definitive stance on this one, though, and seem to have positioned themselves to lop off either head depending upon which way the evidence ends up going.

Note also she herself hasn't brought up the words "lawsuit" yet. I found that interesting.

I will say if Cohen ends up being wrong, he'll probably also lose his seat...and he should. He kind of put himself in a box here making a direct accusation like that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 4:13 PM

That and maybe the 30 reps were all lying? Maybe that's why they haven't named names.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK Quozz, been a while since this "tour"

Jan 19, 2021, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Quozzel implicated in defamation lawsuit ]

I would think she would be in handcuffs by now if there was an obvious connection. I am going to take a wild guess and assume they would have had to have signed in and shown ID to gain access to the senate and house wings, let alone all of the security cameras in there that could ID the people on this tour. As far as we know they were a bunch of donors or lobbyists on their way to her office.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2021, 6:39 PM

She’s a dirt bag. God knows how / why the sad folks of rural Colorado got conned into voting for her. Bless their heart. I predict her political career ends like trump, in the gutter.

Jan 19, 2021, 7:49 PM

Everyone is failing, meanwhile Big House is winning!

https://youtu.be/GGXzlRoNtHU

Same can be said for the people of

Jan 19, 2021, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Quozzel implicated in defamation lawsuit ]

TN that are now stuck with Cohen who has proven himself twice, in one week, to be a complete dirtbag with no evidence and then accusing the National Guard of being infiltrated.

At least she is good to look at on TV.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic