Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Private School is looking like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 641

Private School is looking like

Feb 9, 2021, 10:31 AM

it’s going to be the only option soon. Between teachers not wanting to work, teachers teaching to tests and athletics going outside the traditional public school, private school is looking more and more real. This critical ethnic studies mess is really disturbing too.

I know this won’t be popular, but State’s are going to force parents’ hands to make decisions that are best for their kids and that will result in more Private, Montessori and other options.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My daughter has been in private school her entire life

Feb 9, 2021, 10:33 AM

I won't stand for critical race theory stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Private School is looking like

Feb 9, 2021, 10:35 AM

we did private school all the way

avoided the poverty traps like drugs and teen pregnancy

good jobs (thanks Trump), independent, wont take a dime from dear ole dad

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 11:29 AM

This sounds like a really good plan, we send all the poor kids to shiddy public skewels, and the rich kids can just go ahead and get a private education. This will help separate the winners from the losers and gives us an early road map for who is more likely to end up in prison. Besides, I am tired of paying for your little monsters to get a shiddy education, So I am going to do my best boomer impersonation and complain about people getting free stuff, like an education, which is stupid because we should not educate our population, that is just dumb.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Public Schools being crappy isnt my problem

Feb 9, 2021, 11:34 AM

I pay my taxes and I attend School Board Meetings. That is all that I can do.

If they want the funding and want the kids in the seats, they need to realize the product is crap, they are pushing agendas and not focusing on the education and health of the child.

I am sorry that no one wanted to procreate with you, so you are stuck being single,lonely and angry, but just as above, that isn't my problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Lazy straw men aside, the reason for the

Feb 9, 2021, 11:54 AM

shift away from public to private is not the quality of the math or english. Most public schools have that available for the students that can use it. It is the "all your children are belong to us" attitude that seems to be the motivator to private. That is what I am hearing from the parents who are doing it, at least. And none of them are boomers, so how did this turn into a fake boomer issue?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Private School is looking like ]

So how many homeless people have you given your extra rooms in your house. I mean winners and losers, and all that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should not be in the business of educating a child

Feb 9, 2021, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Private School is looking like ]

in identity politics.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: We should not be in the business of educating a child

Feb 9, 2021, 11:55 AM

agree, but defunding public schools is where the rhetoric stems from and throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not the solution.. it just ensures generations of really stupid people who could not afford private school and end burning my whopper sandwich because of a bunch of greedy asswhipes did not address a fundamental problem with our public education system, that being that it is two-tiered based on your local property taxes..

and besides, if your kids are going to be a bunch of racists, they are going to learn that on their own at home.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We should not be in the business of educating a child

Feb 9, 2021, 12:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2021, 11:53 AM

Know it might not be possible with teacher unions and all....but if we stop paying them...a lot will go back to work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 641
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic