Topic: House Liberals, save up your
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 18, 2021, 4:45 PM by: Beefsteak®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

House Liberals, save up your

[3]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:16 PM

outrage. You will need it tomorrow when you see the 100 pardons that Trump is going to hand out. Save up that fake outrage and virtue signaling, I have a feeling you will be exhausted tomorrow.

I just hope Julian Assange is on that list and I hope he sings like a canary.

2021 orange level member link

Re: House Liberals, save up your

[3]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:24 PM

This gets me all Australian thinking about the fake outrage over Bill Clinton's pardons way back when. People couldn't stop whining about it.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

[3]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:42 PM

Sorry, that Marc Rich pardon turned my stomach.

Of course, we're about to see 100+ of those tomorrow, the Last Great Grift of Donnie and the Boyz, and you'd better believe Mitch McConnell is going to shudder and make Gulpy Grouper Face over each and every one of them - well, admittedly, he doesn't have any other expression - because just in case the Republican brand hadn't taken enough of a hit, right at the end there's going to be this...how it you put it, emptying Arkham Asylum?

I'm resigned to it, but I know it's going to chafe. Especially the self-pardon we know he's going to try that pardons himself for everything he's ever done before he was in office, while in office, and until the end of time, and eat it, losers.

The good news is we're almost certainly going to get some new Constitutional Amendments out of this, as that loophole gets closed by the closest thing to unanimous acclimation that Congress is ever likely to see. Congress may or may not settle the question of Trump, but they're not going to suffer another one.

link

They are all out celebrating MLK

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:30 PM

At Dennys

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: They are all out celebrating MLK

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:59 PM

Stuckeys

2021 white level member link

IHOP***

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 4:45 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg link

Presidential immunity is almost up for him, gonna be fun.

[2]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:02 PM

https://twitter.com/allareblessed/status/1350200464755879936?s=19

military_donation.jpg link

Using stay at home mom Twitter

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:05 PM

feed for news. Lol

2021 orange level member link

No pay wall.

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:19 PM

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2021/01/17/donald-trump-faces-an-array-of-legal-trouble-when-he-leaves-office

military_donation.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:11 PM

It is so interesting to see the supporters of the party of law & order celebrating the pardoning of convicted criminals.

Also good to see Austrialan catching on so quickly, although to be fair, ALL of the reactionaries have been spending ALL day giving us the chance to use it - over and over again.

Big TU to fluffhead for the idea !!

link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
428 people have read this post