»
Topic: Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 17, 2020, 12:42 PM by: tabraha®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen

[2]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 11:07 AM

a DB better than him since Mackenzie Alexander. I'm thinking he has the potential to be up there with Terry Kinard. Never seen a DB so athletic and knack to find the football.

Absolutely..

Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 11:09 AM

and his acrobatic leaps are eye-opening & enjoyable!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg

He's showing great potential, and Kendrick isn't bad either!***

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 11:10 AM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen

[4]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 11:11 AM

we see Booth because Kendrick has the field side on lock down. Literally nobody throws on him. That is the sign of a good corner, when you never hear their name called. he is absolutely on another level because of his athleticism and ball skills. If he stayed another year, which I doubt, he would be a sure fire first found pick, assuming he not already one by the end of this year.

But yes, Booth has a ton of potential, and is up there with some of the best we have had. He will our guy next year, Sheridan Jones looks promising as well.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 12:09 PM

Sheridan Jones with the start today over Booth

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 12:41 PM

I actually saw a mock draft this week with DK in rd 1. Did a double-take, but you're right nobody throws his direction which means coaches have seen it on tape that he gives you nothing

Trayvon Mullen sez hey.***

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 11:26 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg

Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 11:39 AM

I may be in the minority here but I would take Mullen and Terrell over Alexander. Either way though I think Booth will end up being Dabo's best CB so far when he leaves.

2021 student level member

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 12:15 PM

I may be in the minority here but I would take Mullen and Terrell over Alexander. Either way though I think Booth will end up being Dabo's best CB so far when he leaves.

Just curious, why would you take Mullen and Terrell over Mac? ??

Personally, I've never seen a better corner since I started watching than Mac. He locked down receivers like I had never seen at Clemson and I was confused why he wasn't a 1st Rd prospect/pick - if anyone remembers or cares to tell why please do!

Anyone know some previous CBs that could be debated outside the Dabo years? Mullen and Terrell were certainly ballers ??

Mac had only 1 TD given up when he slipped against FSU that I can remember and had he not been injured against Bama we most likely repeat as Champs ??

The only thing is he never had an INT in college but that never bothered me since he only got tested like a few times a game IF THAT.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020, 12:42 PM

Bump for a great 3rd and 4yd tackle by Booth.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2021 Season Tickets for sale. The location is as followed: TD TDH R 17 TD TDH R 19 TD TDH R 21 The c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
920 people have read this post