Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please stop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 572

Please stop

Nov 15, 2014, 5:41 PM

babying Cole. He is a 23 year old man. How many excuses are you going to make for him? He's just not very good, plain and simple. He's thrown an INT in every game he has started against a Division 1 team we've played this year except against FSU (benched) and BC (didn't throw a TD neither). Just the stating facts. Can't throw 3 int's and two go for touchdowns and expect to win, no matter who you're playing. You can't have as many completions (3) as you do interceptions (3). 5 TD's and 8 INT's just isn't going to get it done. GT is a good team that we made look like a great team.

It's a shame we finally got the great defense that we've been waiting on for a long time and don't have the offense to match their production. Just isn't our year. I hope we beat SCar, but I'm not going to lose sleep if we lose to them for the sixth time in a row. Spurrier is a smart coach that always seems to have his best foot forward against us. Yeah their defense sucks, but so does our offense with Stoudt. Maybe we can run the ball down their throats but our OL is atrocious, battling injuries, and haven't out-manned anyone so far this season (even had trouble moving bodies against SCST).

A couple of thoughts:
I hope Dabo is trying to get Braxton Miller's number right now... Deshaun needs a year to redshirt, rehab, and put on weight.
Gallman was 14-82 which is 5.9 per carry... just saying.
Scott was wide open on that first pick-six.
Morris Logic: Let's run our QB who just recovered from a broken finger until he gets hurt again... He is not a running back! He's a better passer/decision maker than Cole. He's not a 6'5 240 Cam Newton.
Glad to see Charone.
Why no TY DYE?
Mack didn't play well.
Schulessler was 4-4 for 19 yards... Has to start the rest of the year. Don't want to see #18 anymore.
Florida did everything to lose that game LOL. No MAX protection during that punt? Really?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please stop

Nov 15, 2014, 5:59 PM

Read your second paragraph.
Normally I am a "realist" but something you said gives me cause for concern.
You say you will not lose any sleep if we lose to them for a sixth time in a row.
Just speculation,but if Dabo loses this year,and next ,does he get an eighth try?
My speculation is he does not.
So we had all better hope that Dabo.Chad has something up their sleeves.

Spurrier always does***

Nov 15, 2014, 6:18 PM

Replies: 2
| visibility 572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic