»
Topic: Please keep me in your thoughts
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 25, 2019, 3:02 PM by: Touch_The_Rock79
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Please keep me in your thoughts

emoji_events [22]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 7:55 AM

As today My 20 month old and I are sick as dogs and we didn’t sleep at all hardly. Pray that I don’t snap on my in-laws today as we have a day full of them. LOL I’m slightly kidding. Merry Christmas TigerNet family. And GO TIGERS!!!!

link

Will do

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 8:08 AM

Praying for a speedy recovery and an extra dose of patience.

2021 student level member link

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Please keep me in your thoughts

[3]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 8:29 AM

Will pray for you and hopefully your in-laws will surprise you and stay all weekend long... then they’ll want you to do something during the games Saturday!

2021 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg link

[3]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 9:09 AM

Praying for quick healing for both of you and extra patience. Merry Christmas!

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[3]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 9:25 AM

Will do 4evor !! A happy but definitely very stressful time of the year !!

link

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

[2]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 9:29 AM

Prayers sent! We have all been there before. It will get better. I hope you have a great holiday.

link

[1]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 9:48 AM

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you and your little one get a break and you can enjoy today along with your Family. I remember spending most of Christmas day 1969 in the ER with my daughter when she was three.

military_donation.jpg link

[1]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 1:43 PM

Will do. There's no question hosting the "family Christmas gathering" is very stressful. You want things to go well (maybe perfectly), and you want everyone to enjoy the time. It's a lot of pressure - I can't imagine doing it with 2 members of the "host family" being ill too!

After hosting our thing for some 18 years, I think we finally realized those who were "attendees" didn't expect perfection. WE were the ones making it hard on ourselves.

Maybe just a little joke that sums up these things - from "Christmas Vacation." The mother & teenage daughter are in the kitchen talking about all they're having to suffer through. The mom says, "Well honey, it's Christmas and - we're ALL miserable." Funny, but doesn't have to be that way. Good luck - have fun & Merry Christmas!

link

[1]
Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 1:50 PM

Praying that you have a great Christmas Day and that you and your son get well very soon.

Go Tigers!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Posted: Dec 25, 2019, 3:02 PM

A little bourbon should take care of both your sickness and your In laws ! ?? Merry Christmas!

link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1571 people have read this post