Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
aero and I are taking applications to get on the Raiders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 274

aero and I are taking applications to get on the Raiders

Sep 22, 2020, 9:22 AM

band wagon. Supporters to the right, haters to the left

#WeBack

#JustWinBaby

#SuperBowlProblems

aerozeptallica

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: aero and I are taking applications to get on the Raiders

Sep 22, 2020, 9:25 AM

Gross No Thank You GIFs | Tenor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I could jump on that wagon

Sep 22, 2020, 9:25 AM

I was thinking that last night....I like Gruden and I like how hard Carr plays. He may not be the best in the room, but darn he plays hard and can make plays too.

I might take heat for this too, but Incognito is just a badass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is, agreed

Sep 22, 2020, 9:27 AM

but he's also a d-bag. BUTT, he's OUR d-bag.

Big John Simpson was badass#2 last nite!***

Sep 22, 2020, 9:27 AM [ in reply to I could jump on that wagon ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep he played well

Sep 22, 2020, 9:36 AM

run blocking was awesome, I think he needs more time learning the pass block scheme and he will be a great contributor

I need a link

Sep 22, 2020, 9:32 AM

for the application.

So tired of waiting on the Fish to do something and the Texans are just getting worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, cuz Broncos gonna tank for Trevor, trade Drew Lock

Sep 22, 2020, 9:32 AM

for a 5th round pick

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, they won't be tanking and they won't get it right.

Sep 22, 2020, 9:40 AM

Elway would sooner take that quitter from Wake/UGA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know I like the Broncs

Sep 22, 2020, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Nah, cuz Broncos gonna tank for Trevor, trade Drew Lock ]

but Lions are going to fire Patricia and Quinn any day now and they will be lucky to have 1 win this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not so fast my friend

Sep 22, 2020, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Nah, cuz Broncos gonna tank for Trevor, trade Drew Lock ]

Bronco's signed Blake Bortles today.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their coach has been drinking the Clemson kool aid.

Sep 22, 2020, 9:40 AM

I'm on board, at least tentatively. Did you know HR is the most senior and tenured WR in the organization having been there a whopping 13 games under his belt? If that kind of turnover keeps up, I may hop off their bandwagon. That's generally why I refuse to follow NFL teams, and although I have tried to follow teams, the turnover is so bad it's hard to become a rabid fan. All pro sports really. Free agency really did ruin the game.

Here is the list of receivers on the team along with the number of games they’ve played with the team.

Hunter Renfrow – 13
Zay Jones – 10
Rico Gafford – 4
Nelson Agholor – 0
Henry Ruggs III – 0
Bryan Edwards – 0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt you'll see that type of continued turnover for the

Sep 22, 2020, 9:50 AM

Raiders unless Ruggs III and Edwards can't come into their own.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paint me surprised that you think free agency ruined pro

Sep 22, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Their coach has been drinking the Clemson kool aid. ]

sports.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you build loyalty?

Sep 22, 2020, 10:08 AM

The turnover rate in the NFL is on par with a strip club. Sorry, just not a fan of either. Heck, the Raiders bolted Oakland for LA, then went BACK to Oakland, then bolted Oakland for Las Vegas. You can't even count on them to be your "home" team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loyalty..by whom?

Sep 22, 2020, 10:57 AM

Players, or fans?

Players will play for whatever team will pay them more next week, just like you or I would for a any company. Why wouldn't they?

Thats why I never understood the "rivalry" portion of pro sports. Its only a rivalry for the fans. And if the team changes locations every 5 years, who cares? At that point, you're just a fan of the teams colors or uniform.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't like that teams can't keep their guys.

Sep 22, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to How do you build loyalty? ]

If I could make one change to the how the NFL works, it would be that the salary cap doesn't apply to players a team drafted. Currently, if I team hits on their first and second round picks for 4-5 years in a row, they will not be able to afford to keep them. I would change that, but make sure guys aren't trapped in a bad situation.

Go Pack!***

Sep 22, 2020, 10:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 274
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic