Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman"

Mar 28, 2018, 7:01 AM

Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman"

A player hasn’t walked on Clemson’s campus with as much fanfare as Trevor Lawrence since a skinny kid named Deshaun Watson made his way up from Gainesville, Georgia, in 2014. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman"

Mar 28, 2018, 7:14 AM

Honestly, can we not use the "2 year old learning the oven is hot" analogy any more? Worst quote in the history of bad quotes.

Re: New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman"

Mar 28, 2018, 8:08 AM

If D Hood wants to use the same quote/story/reference twice in the same week, it is his prerogative.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was free. He is hooking you up.*****

Mar 28, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman" ]

Do you have another analogy that one can use for learning?

Mar 28, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman" ]

That's hardly the worst quote in the history of bad quotes, as it is accurate and most people learn from experiencing something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2018, 8:07 AM

Anxiously anticipating his appearance in the Spring Game .
Hunter Johnson as well as Chase Brice . There are many reasons to be unhappy these days , but viewing the Clemson University QB stable isn't one of them

Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hope the split OL group does better job in O&W Game this year

Mar 28, 2018, 9:03 AM

Last year's O&W Game was pretty difficult to watch because the patchwork OL couldn't block the DL and none of the QBs looked very good at all.

It was largely because the defense was in their face as soon as the ball was snapped.

Of course, this is pretty much a given for a split squad spring scrimmage so I don't know how much we'll find out about the QBs in the spring game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope the split OL group does better job in O&W Game this year

Mar 28, 2018, 9:22 AM

Absolutely, I've always believed that the spring game was a bad way of telling who is our best QB. Now I do think that BV will dial up his best blitzzz packages by what QB is running the offense in that series!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope the split OL group does better job in O&W Game this year

Mar 28, 2018, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Hope the split OL group does better job in O&W Game this year ]

With our DL, I expect ALL the QBs to struggle in the spring game.

Last year, KB injured his finger on the second play of the game, which caused him accuracy problems. Tucker Israel looked the best, but that was simply proficiency at running the offense.

Mar 28, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Scott says on Trevor Lawrence: "He doesn't look like a true freshman" ]

I really don't think that it's unhappy with QBs that gets folks bad side to show up, I think that it's more of a question in most everyone's mind, will our coaches actually play the best QB we have that is the best all around QB regardless of age or time served at Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2018, 8:11 AM

May the best player win!

Mar 28, 2018, 8:32 AM

:)

Mar 28, 2018, 9:26 AM

This tall fellow shouldn't have any problem seeing over the big OL.
Just one more advantage he has.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic