»
Topic: Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 21, 2020, 11:55 PM by: Tigerbalm1®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 8:57 PM

https://www.newsweek.com/pelosi-open-using-impeachment-block-supreme-court-nominee-we-have-our-options-1533148

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg link

Win the battle, lose the war.

[3]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 9:01 PM

Unless she really is eating Tide Pods she knows better than this. Sometimes I wonder if Pelosi isn't doing radical things to expose the left's radical attitude and punish AOC and the squad for calling her racist.

Everything they propose to stop the SCOTUS nomination is defeating to Biden's potus hope.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

I don't think Nancy has a strategy...

[2]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 9:03 PM

she has been perpetually flustered the last 4 years.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg link

Re: I don't think Nancy has a strategy...

Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 9:07 PM

Plus getting all of the Dems on the same page is like wrangling cats.

2021 white level member link

I think Nancy has known for quite a while that this is her..

Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 10:50 PM

last you haahaa. As the traditional speaker she had to pull teeth to regain the chair. She isn't one to forgive and forget and I've no doubt that AOC and the squad have been useful idiot in her eyes. She knows their rhetoric damages the the hope of democrats gaining power. She made that pretty clear with the 'glass of water with a D behind it.'

She had to suffer an internal moment of indignation that those children had the audacity to throw the race card at her, at her, can you believe it?

Clearly, she puts herself first, like everyone else in DC and she must know that beating a sitting POTUS like Trump who is shown to be a great force in delivering prosperity to America is futile. Imo, she can only win the battle before her because she knows the war is lost. Perhaps in her senility she is losing her political vision. You may be right, perhaps the political world is moving so fast she can't keep up.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Re: Win the battle, lose the war.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 10:09 PM

You might be correct but she is one of those elites that did not think twice about asking someone to open a hair salon just for her. She be who she be.

link

They are all mentally ill

[2]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 9:07 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1307375351362981888

2021 orange level member link

I've always had a lot of respect for Hanio Jane.

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020, 10:53 PM

Nothing MAGA like a woman turning her back on America and cosying up to communist.

I have been inspired to change my logo***

Posted: Sep 21, 2020, 10:34 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg link

Re: Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...

Posted: Sep 21, 2020, 8:50 PM

Yep think it is about time for her to go back to the beauty parlor.......make that the ugly parlor in her case because nobody on earth can help that ugly mug.....Go Tigers!!!!

link

Re: Nancy Pelosi...the gift that keeps on giving...

Posted: Sep 21, 2020, 8:56 PM

She need to ask for her money back for sure. LOL

link

you are not normally this disingenuous, I am disappointed

Posted: Sep 21, 2020, 11:53 PM

but I give that a 3 out of ten for cg graphics work. i mean she was a ripping his speech up, not the constitution. But I guess no bar is too low for some.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
494 people have read this post