Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After all of my griping about the vaccination process
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,123

After all of my griping about the vaccination process

Feb 12, 2021, 4:36 PM

I walked directly in the door at the mass site in Greenville this morning and was back out the door before my scheduled time. The Clemson nursing program was well represented as there were a lot of Clemson shirts visible all across the huge former K-Mart building. I guess the nursing students were there to gain experience in giving shots and to demonstrate Clemson spirit by serving the community. Prisma announced yesterday that 3 other sites in the area were going to consolidate into this one which is run very efficiently when enough vaccine is available and people honor the appointment schedule. Monday and Tuesday were not good days because of those two factors. Hoping all goes well for all of you who will be scheduling in the near (or not so near) future.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get the kids and educators vaccinated NOW !!!

Feb 12, 2021, 4:39 PM

so in-person classroom teaching/learning can resume in earnest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Certainly agree on the teachers but

Feb 12, 2021, 4:43 PM

I haven't heard a thing about the vaccine being given to kids. Not so sure the "experts" want to recommend that any time soon.

My parents got their 2nd jab this morning.

Feb 12, 2021, 4:47 PM

Mom said they were in before their appointment time at Self Regional. Had to wait 15 minutes after to make sure they were ok and no allergic reaction. No side effects yet. They took Tylenol as soon as they got home.

A coworker’s daughter, and Clemson nursing student, has been working the old KMart center.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I haven't taken anything yet - no problems at all

Feb 12, 2021, 4:55 PM

but some of the side effects might show up by tomorrow but some people had none.

Message was edited by: clover65®

The ones who said they had side effects after the second

Feb 12, 2021, 5:20 PM

one said it was within the first two days after it. But, all said Tylenol helped.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: My parents got their 2nd jab this morning.

Feb 12, 2021, 8:16 PM [ in reply to My parents got their 2nd jab this morning. ]

Yes. They have been doing a great job at Self since this started. No issues if you have an appt. I think where Prisma messed up was this cat and mouse they played by allowing people to show for walk ins with no appts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After all of my griping about the vaccination process

Feb 12, 2021, 6:18 PM

Getting my antibodies the natural way. So far annoying cough and that’s about it. Wife has a headache and she got the first round of vaccination already. All in all my Sunday hangovers after a Clemson football game are way worse!

Re: After all of my griping about the vaccination process

Feb 12, 2021, 8:22 PM

I had several procedures done at Prisma last 5 years like an Ultrasound. I have seen Clemson scrubs at them observing. Prisma is a teaching hospital now I thought. Always nice to see CU represented.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,123
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic