Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set

Oct 29, 2020, 11:03 AM

2020 ACC Football Championship game set

GREENSBORO, N.C. (theACC.com) – The 2020 Atlantic Coast Conference Football Championship Game will be played Saturday, Dec. 19, at Bank of America Stadium in Ch Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set

Oct 29, 2020, 11:15 AM

So you're telling me that roughly 5,000 people is all that will be allowed to attend the ACC championship?

Oct 29, 2020, 2:22 PM

total bs. Acc has been selling tickets like crazy since the spring, I purchased mine and had 8 tickets , almost 1000 dollars, im guessing with little fans, there wont be any fans other than parents, faculty and maybe students if its a minimum of 7 percent capacity and each school will be getting those. Guess refunds will be offered for tickets already purchased..

Oct 29, 2020, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set ]

With the increasing infections all over US. Let US simply hope and pray the teams stay healthy and are able to finish the season.

Oct 29, 2020, 11:16 AM

total bs. unless the people of north carolina wake up and get rid of the idiot roy cooper. take it somewhere that they let some people in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if Cooper loses he won't leave office until Jan 1st.***

Oct 29, 2020, 1:41 PM

Oct 29, 2020, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set ]

Cooper is about +10 over Danny. Don't see it happening. Ol Roy's hasn't blundered or passed a bathroom bill, been fairly conservative, and Dan was basically ignoring all health guidelines... so Forest is lost in the woods so to speak.

Oct 29, 2020, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set ]

Roy Cooper is most popular politician in NC... I predict he will get more votes than anyone else this year from NC.

Still in Charlotte, huh?

Oct 29, 2020, 11:17 AM

So...they moved it to Florida in 2016 so men could tinkle in the ladies room.
But they won’t move it to Florida this year to allow more than about 5,000 fans to attend.

Got it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still in Charlotte, huh?

Oct 29, 2020, 11:57 AM

I'm sure they are locked in because of an idiot contract Swoof made. Please get him and the gov out of ACC business !!

Oct 29, 2020, 12:34 PM

How foolish. There could not be a better place for the Tigers to play than Charlotte. Perhaps you weren’t aware that Charlotte is about ten minutes away from South Carolina. The only other acceptable location would be Atlanta and that as far away as Charlotte .

Oct 29, 2020, 1:32 PM

It's not about the distance foolish one. It's about the FANS. One of the reasons the games are played.

Oct 29, 2020, 6:05 PM

I’d definitely go to FL if the game was moved. Time to stop living scared.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Still in Charlotte, huh? ]

So you have advanced knowledge of what things will be like on Dec 19th. Please share with all of us.

Oct 29, 2020, 8:01 PM

Same as last year.

Move it to Columbia!

Oct 29, 2020, 1:43 PM

It will be a neutral site, decent capacity, plenty of parking. And how great would it be to win a Championship in the coots front yard!

Re: Move it to Columbia!

Oct 29, 2020, 4:15 PM

I like that idea but then the coot button pusher would press the cluckety-cluck coot holler noise when we scored. Our endzone painted would brighten the place up though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Move it to Columbia!

Oct 29, 2020, 6:13 PM

Kind of like the idea as well - would Swofford and co. do it "if possible" though?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 6:04 PM

Yep sounds like my tickets will be getting refunded. Sucks that everyone’s scared to get back to living life. The people I’m going to the game with and I would gladly sign sign wavers. You can take precautions but still live a normal life.

Oct 29, 2020, 6:44 PM

If more people wore masks and and maintained social distance the cases would not be increasing. Some countries have returned to normal because their governments have instituted and funded testing, contact tracing and testing, quarantining anyone who is positive. In out case some politicians do not understand the importance of stopping the pandemic.

Oct 29, 2020, 7:12 PM

We have plenty of testing available. If you want to get tested every week, you can. Stop blaming politicians for lack of testing. There are plenty of other things to accuse them of.

Oct 29, 2020, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 2020 ACC Football Championship game set ]

Under your rules, football players couldn’t play football. Call Dabo.

They don't even know who our opponent is

Oct 29, 2020, 7:17 PM

yet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:57 PM

Bought (8) thru the ACC and (6) more thru Ticketmaster. Bet I won't get any.

Oct 30, 2020, 9:14 AM

you can bet on not getting any, just like me, i purchased 8 thru the acc because i have purchased them for many years, same seats., but with the 7 percent, none of us will be getting any, because they will have to allot that small number to each school.. those will be used up by parents, band, faculty and staff members, this will be the case for all the playoffs also, both California and the city of new orleans are still nto allowing fans to attend games, Whats even worse, ACC knew this was the case but the acc championship game tickets are still being sold everyday and they knew the governor hasn't opened things back up.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic