Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Might be a photo finish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 718

Might be a photo finish

Oct 30, 2020, 9:18 AM

Pursuant to CDC guidance, a student-athlete who tests positive for COVID-19 shall be isolated for at least 10 days from the onset of symptoms/positive test and at least 1 day (i.e., 24 hours) has passed since recovery defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement of respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath).

What first must be determined is when symptoms began for Lawrence. If that date preceded his positive test on Wednesday, it would lead to an earlier start for his isolation clock.

If Lawrence's clock began Wednesday, it would expire next Friday as long as he is symptom free for at least 24 hours and tests negative for COVID-19. Lawrence will also have to undergo and pass numerous cardiac tests in order to see the field.

-Taken from a CBS Sports ARticle

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might be a photo finish

Oct 30, 2020, 9:56 AM

I keep seeing that he must test negative before a return to play.

I also know Clemson students who tested positive in late summer and when they got their "return to campus" test, they were still positive and were told that you could test positive for up to 30 days after your initial test.

I'm really hoping the idea of testing negative to return is not an accurate portion of this quote.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping they have an accurate test either way...

Oct 30, 2020, 10:53 AM

The variability in testing seems suspect at times....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Given the ACC history of screwing Clemson whenever

Oct 30, 2020, 10:51 AM

possible, you can almost bank it that Swofford and company will find a way to keep Trevor out of the Notre Dame game. They have already kissed that Bead Clacking ar$e just to let them into the conference for a one year stand. They will up the ante now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 718
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic