Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Memo to Walt Deptula
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Memo to Walt Deptula

Jan 2, 2009, 7:59 AM

Before you start saying "I told you so" on your next radio show, don't forget to talk about the GT/LSU game as well. So if you are going to say that Clemson made a bad decision to hire Dabo because of this game, which was a close game where we executed poorly at times and blew a lead... do you now think that GT made a bad decision in hiring Paul Johnson because he got blown out of the water in the Chick Fil A Bowl? Of course not, only fools rush to judgment over one game, right Walt? Stick to your guns man... what was it, three ACC championships for GT in the next ten years?

I'll make a prediction for Walt... Dabo will win an ACC title before Paul Johnson ever will. And just so we're clear, I don't know if Dabo will do it or not!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

surely even Walt is smart enough to know that Dabo has not

Jan 2, 2009, 8:00 AM

had the opportunity to put HIS system in place. Only a mental midget would judge dabo until he gets his system and program in place.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure are a lot of mentally challenged in here then***

Jan 2, 2009, 8:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well... that's a given, isn't it?***

Jan 2, 2009, 8:11 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A mental midget is a good description of Walt. I want to

Jan 2, 2009, 8:18 AM [ in reply to surely even Walt is smart enough to know that Dabo has not ]

call WD and place a bet on the GT nonsense. LSU had 4 weeks to prepare, and anytime a team has that long to prepare, they will stop that offense.

Plus, as I have been stating all along, Johnson is not recruiting offensive players to this system, no 4 star WR/QB/RB/OL so far in his two recruting classes.

He is, however, benefitting on a 4 star QB Nesbitt, and 4 star RB, Dwyer signed by Gailey.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Walt will explain away his pick of GT. He'll tell you how he

Jan 2, 2009, 8:05 AM

could have picked LSU. He'll tell you how a few things went wrong that changed his mind.
If someone gets hurt for the team he picks, he'll say that's the reason they lost. If someone gets hurt for the team someone else picks he says "that's football, suck it up"
Walt will NOT accept responsibility for his pick. He'll say "yeah I missed it, BUT"
He's a tool. Walt, I know you read this so please dont threaten to beat me up like you did Tigerjebus. Your alleged world tour of MMA does not impress me. I know you're really just an old snake dealer that has conned his way onto the radio.

Re: Walt will explain away his pick of GT. He'll tell you how he

Jan 2, 2009, 8:20 AM

wonder where all the TN supporters of Paul Johnson for head coach are- you know, the ones that said his offense was unstoppable?

Re: Memo to Walt Deptula

Jan 2, 2009, 8:42 AM

Not to mention his Road Rage guarantee that not only would Penn St cover the spread vs USC but they would beat them straight up. He made that prediction early on. I wonder what kind of excuse he will have for that one.

Walt is a ####### and a master of self promotion.

Jan 2, 2009, 8:43 AM

I can't stand that #######. He is the reason I quit listening to 104.9.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic