Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe Dabo needs to be like what I’ve said bout Trump....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Maybe Dabo needs to be like what I’ve said bout Trump....

Jan 2, 2021, 12:12 AM

Keep his dang mouth shut

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least our coach is a man.***

Jan 2, 2021, 12:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Probably wouldn't hurt if a whole bunch of

Jan 2, 2021, 12:15 AM

us kept our mouths shut a while.

Too much jawboning across the nation......just like right here on good, ole TigerNet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like that Dabo is genuine and honest.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:17 AM

It is part of what makes him likable (and in recent years, hard to like if you ask some people). But with that attitude comes a need to own it. I have found that Dabo always owns his comments. He stands by them, sometimes to a fault.

With that said, all of his talk about Ohio State not deserving to be in the playoffs, ranking them 11th, etc. was a stupid move in my opinion. I thought it was hilarious at the time, but why give another team even more ammunition to want to beat you?!? Even if you personally feel that way, keep your mouth shut.

Instead, Dabo gave them a ton of bulletin board material. Some would say that he came across as arrogant and disrespectful. He’s eating crow tonight for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I like that Dabo is genuine and honest.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:29 AM

I agree with Dabo on his ranking of Ohio State on principle by their number of games played. He didn't have to say it. I believe it is an unfair advantage to Ohio State to have only played 6 games. They looked fresh and fast. We looked slow and tired and injured. Give Ohio State credit. They played well and deserved to win. Clemson got out coached and out played. Time to re-focus at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like that Dabo is genuine and honest.

Jan 2, 2021, 1:25 AM [ in reply to I like that Dabo is genuine and honest. ]

#notwhatlostthegame

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Dabo needs to be like what I’ve said bout Trump....

Jan 2, 2021, 12:40 AM

Keep his dang mouth shut

His odds were 50/50 when spoke his mind. . .if Clemson wins, nobody says a word about it. Get off Dabo’s butt. Without him, we aren’t the program that we are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MAYBE WE SHUD JUST COVER THE FU@#$%& TE

Jan 2, 2021, 12:41 AM

why not that ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic