Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man how far we've come
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,324

Man how far we've come

Oct 4, 2020, 12:11 AM

I wouldn't say we played up to the Clemson standard tonight, but it's still an 18 point win (even with UVA scoring late)

Everybody on the board tonight was acting like we were losing (don't say felt like a loss to Dabo). I get it, it wasn't pretty, but our program is at a point where giving up more than a touchdown is just bad defense and not scoring 50 is a disappointment.

I hope none of y'all are letting tonight's performance ruin a win or your night. It's not your job to worry about the defense or a particular player (what good would it do to worry anyway)

Enjoy the hell out of every minute of being a Clemson fan right now. This run won't last forever. Yes we'll lose a game from time to time, but at least we ain't gamecock fans

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man how far we've come

Oct 4, 2020, 12:30 AM

I agree with your first sentence. We didn’t play up to Clemson’s standard. The good news is, there aren’t 4 teams in the country that have that kind of standard.

On the game time comments. I suspect this board is being invaded by hens early in games. Countless threads with negative comments from names we never see. Once the game is in hand......crickets. What kind of Clemson fan only posts negative comments? The answer of course is, no Clemson fan at all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man how far we've come

Oct 4, 2020, 12:47 AM

TNet needs to start an in game thread. Bottom line fans vent during the game. Raw emotion of you will.

I vent and cheer. Our Tigers gave us quite a bit to vent about tonight. Very sloppy play.

So good to be At a point where the Tigers did not play well but still win convincingly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, there's the effort we bring tonight vs (-28)UVa, and then there's

Oct 4, 2020, 1:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Man how far we've come ]

The effort we bring against Top 10 teams. There's a difference, and you better believe we'll be welcoming all doubters to tune in next week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

TU. When I was a Junior, we started 1-4.

Oct 4, 2020, 1:18 AM

We didn't beat Furman by 18. We did, however, beat South Carolina by 22, but some things never change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,324
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic