Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MSNBC is amusing and predictible
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

MSNBC is amusing and predictible

Nov 24, 2014, 10:34 PM

No mention at all of the facts of lying witnesses, just saying it was basically rigged

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stupid

Nov 24, 2014, 10:40 PM

"witnesses changed or redacted their stories after the autopsy results"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

NBC did the same thing. Did not show one minute of the DA

Nov 24, 2014, 10:44 PM

spelling out the effort that was taken, explaining that 3 of the 12 jurors were African American, that many witnesses recanted, or changed thier original testimony(Which was recorded) after the autopsy came in and refuted thier testimony, that three African American witnesses stated that Michael Brown charged the Police Officer, etc.etc. No, Brian Williams led off with," Ferguson Grand Jury FAILS to indite....". Are you kidding me? He did not mention that the evidence showed that Michael Brown's blood was inside the police car, his DNA was on the officer's shirt collar,his dna was on the inside of the police car door,that at least one shot came from inside the police car and through the driver side door, that powder burns were on Michael Brown's thumb,etc.etc.

NBC is at least partially responsible for any violence that occurs.

agreed***

Nov 24, 2014, 10:52 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: MSNBC is amusing and predictible

Nov 24, 2014, 10:49 PM

Without even looking at the evidence they said the Procecutor is biased toward the police. Unreal reporting by this crew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not to mention it was the grand jury that decided

Nov 24, 2014, 10:50 PM

not the DA

I know this country would be a much, much better place

Nov 25, 2014, 7:14 AM

if people quit watching those cable "news" channels.

Re: I know this country would be a much, much better place

Nov 25, 2014, 11:28 AM

how would we decide which team we are in when the civil war starts?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2014, 7:47 AM

I don't think it was rigged...but there will be enough questions raised that this will not go away for some time...unfortunately.

DO you mean like when the African American attorney debating

Nov 25, 2014, 11:27 AM

Megan said," Well, they should have taken it to a real jury". Do you mean that kind of bull crap?

Nov 25, 2014, 11:47 AM

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/prosecutors-make-trove-michael-brown-case-documents-public

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

That's the website. The TV site is a slightly different

Nov 25, 2014, 11:50 AM

animal, I reckon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: That's the website. The TV site is a slightly different

Nov 25, 2014, 12:06 PM

And since no one can prove otherwise without presenting a video recording, the fact becomes unknowable. Which is nice, because it lets everyone believe whatever they wanted to believe in the first place.

Still, it's hard for anyone to believe that Xtiger watched MSNBC nonstop since yesterday, which he would need to do in order to conclude that they never discussed the evidence.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

To be fair, Counselor, TNet P&R Board /= Court of Law

Nov 25, 2014, 12:34 PM

It's not inappropriate to watch fifteen minutes of the initial coverage and comment on Tigernet about your impression of their bias.

If someone actually watched for a few hours (and God love you if you did) of coverage and can correct him, then they are welcome to do so. Of course, then the discussion becomes whether or not any comments in the third hour of coverage matters when everyone only watches the first 15 minutes. I realized the same thing when I noticed that a lot of Fox News articles cover all the facts...just that sometimes the facts are in the last couple paragraphs.

null

Re: To be fair, Counselor, TNet P&R Board /= Court of Law

Nov 25, 2014, 1:03 PM

Your are absolutely correct about the appropriateness of half-baked arguments and unfounded accusations on Tnet. Although honestly, if one's goal is to show that MSNBC (or Fox News, for that matter) is biased, you really don't even need a half-baked argument. Because everyone already knows.

In this particular case, I linked an article from MSNBC's home page, which seems like good evidence that MSNBC is doing more than xtiger said. But then the idea came up that the TV channel is more biased than the website, which is an interesting (read:full of absolute #########) point that I've never heard anyone make before.

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic