»
Topic: Coveting your arch rival’s coach. The ultimate humiliation?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 25, 2020, 4:23 PM by: 92citadelgrad®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Coveting your arch rival’s coach. The ultimate humiliation?

[3]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 2:22 PM

After years of calling Dabo a clown, this is where the Scar fan base finds itself today.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-south-carolina-hired-an-exact-replica-of-swinney.344356/

Pig

Re: Coveting your arch rival’s coach. The ultimate humiliation?

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 2:26 PM

Many South Carolina fans say negative things about Dabo, but they said even worse things about the Ole Ball Sac while he was at Florida.

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 2:31 PM

2021 white level member

Love it. Eating those words.***

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 2:31 PM

I don't normally click on this kinda stuff because those

[3]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 2:43 PM

guys are so completely irrelevant to me - living in Florida, nowhere near having to put up with their daily idiocy and they have been irrelevant to us for so long.

But for some reason - I did this time.

That whole thread is a cross-section of everything that is wrong with that dump. FLTiger87 asked earlier what is WRONG with them . . . . read this thread.

They go on and on in several places about Dabo's process not working HERE - not working for US . . . . welllll, CRAP - sounds like YOU need to change.

What in almighty heaven is so GREAT about HERE ? ? Like it is some kinda special place. It is an absolute dump - the whole place when looked at in its entirety & they say HERE like it is some kinda special.

What a bunch of stark raving idiots.

Here's the ALL-TIMER from this thread . . . . sums them up entirely:

"Could I learn to root for the Gamecocks if we had a coach like PJ Fleck or Dabo? Of course. I think I would be embarrassed, but as long as they aren't something unethical, I'd be ok with it"

What - you don't want a coach that cares about his players, is genuine, serves the players heart and not their talent, wants to grow them into the best husbands & fathers & community-minded men ? ?

You don't want that ? It wouldn't work HERE ? ?

AND YOU WOULD BE EMBARRASSED ? ? ? ? HAVE YOU WATCHED YOUR TEAM PLAY FOOTBALL FOR THE LAST 120 YEARS ? ? ?

Wow . . . . . beyond incredible. And nobody sees it on that thread - for the most part.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 4:23 PM

The whole Columbia coot crowd are just plain losers. They always will be. Everyone on this board or any board that is active to this day, will never see a coot football Championship.

Oh, this will age very well my friends.

2021 white level member

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section D...$4400 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1582 people have read this post