Topic: Lock them up, lock them all up!
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 7, 2021, 7:33 PM by: ClemsonPerson9
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Lock them up, lock them all up!

[3]
Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 4:56 PM

"Dozens of individuals have been charged with crimes stemming from the deadly U.S. Capitol riot that occurred on Wednesday of this week, officials in D.C. revealed on Thursday.

Acting U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C. Michael Sherwin said at a press conference that 55 people, including one carrying a rifle and Molotov cocktails, have been charged in connection with the incident, Bloomberg reported on Thursday.

Charges for insurrection and sedition "are on the table," Sherwin said at the conference.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/dozens-charged-crimes-connected-capitol-riot?utm_source=breaking-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

I wonder if Hollywood or Kamala's staff are going to bail for any of the rioters.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Obviously hope they throw the book at them. A big book.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:02 PM

If it was a coup like some people say, the sedition charges should be duck soup. I mean, you got rifles and bombs and everything. We'll see.

2021 white level member link

That's fair as rain.

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:10 PM

No one every convinced me to do evil. I take sole responsibility for all the evil I have, am or will ever do. Justifying violence because someone else got away with violence just doesn't work for me.

I never let any of my kids get away with pointing the finger at someone else and I promise, I love my children more than I love anyone here. They are on my prayer list before I even consider any of you.

These people, every one of them should be tried in a court of law and judged by a jury of their peers. I believe in law and I also believe in order. In my opinion one is no good without the other.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Correct. I was saying I don't really think its a coup.

[1]
Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:14 PM

But something pretty big.

Re: Correct. I was saying I don't really think its a coup.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 7:01 PM

I appreciated that. Had I made my statement in response to anything a prog posted I would have drawn an insult whether ridicule or an attempt to humiliate me.

Ironically they may do more time due to a EO that Trump

[2]
Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:05 PM

signed this summer for the ANTIFA/BLM protests.

So much for Trump saving them. They've been duped twice by the same guy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-rioters-prison-trump-executive-order-federal

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

They deserve no less than they get.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:11 PM

You can stop with the insults. Trump never duped me but he sure got your panties in a wad.

Re: They deserve no less than they get.

[3]
Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 5:16 PM

Trump never duped me

Run along Stewart, before I get bored of behavin'.

Well you believed him when he said he won the election

Posted: Jan 7, 2021, 7:33 PM

so.... ya he did. You’re a sucker and a moron

link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
277 people have read this post